Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

WATCH: Cade Mays ‘ecstatic’ to see Georgia win national title, but no regrets about leaving

SystemSystem Posts: 10,518 admin
edited February 2022 in Article commenting
imageWATCH: Cade Mays ‘ecstatic’ to see Georgia win national title, but no regrets about leaving

MOBILE, Ala. — Cade Mays says he was happy to see Georgia win the national championship, and the former Bulldog has no regrets about transferring to Tennessee.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Good to Cade Mays giving his blessing to UGA's Natty......that he was not a part of in any way.

• Options
    Billy2131Billy2131 Posts: 155 ✭✭✭ Junior

Mike.... you forgot to ask Cade about Pinky Gate

• Options
    UGADad20UGADad20 Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited February 2022

Was glad to get him in '19 (?) and was sorry to see him go. Took GREAT pleasure in TN's ALL 5 STAR OL and O rushing for MINUS 1 yard in the game a couple of years ago. But truth be told, Mays was the weak link in the UGA OL's while he was here. Pushed back into the QB's lap time after time. He played over other's because he was a 5* and CKS wanted to keep him from transferring.

• Options
    Ddavis0777Ddavis0777 Posts: 408 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
  • Options
    LoranwhaddayagotLoranwhaddayagot Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

You're right about that! I remember the time he pancaked the kid from Arkansas State, IIRC, but rarely saw that Cade in games that counted.

Watching 'Vonte take care o' bidness against him at the Senior Bowl made me wonder if he just got tired of that in practice.

• Options
    GardenDawgGardenDawg Posts: 311 ✭✭✭ Junior

The family got a Natty UGA Ring, it was part of the Pinky Gate Settlement!

• Options
    78Dawg78Dawg Posts: 167 ✭✭✭ Junior

Kid's a quitter. A loser. Good Riddance.

• Options
    brvhrtbrvhrt Posts: 328 ✭✭✭ Junior

There should be some sort of accountability for slandering the UGA program. You have Mays' lawyer slingin' mud, but before that there was the mental midget's lawyer (Thomas Mars, I believe) who also used the term "toxic". Of course he disgustingly and incorrectly used race to manipulate the NCAA by swaying the court of public opinion.

• Options
    10DAWG10DAWG Posts: 256 ✭✭✭ Junior

Well, did Pinky get his $$$ ?

• Options
    UGA1970UGA1970 Posts: 2 ✭ Freshman
    edited February 2022

Enough already about Cade "no stays" Mays, OK? In my countryfied way of thinking, more writings about he and his 'toxic' speaking legal adviser should ride off into the sunset, as far as this fine epub goes anyway. Just my opinion.

• Options
    Oldddawg76Oldddawg76 Posts: 393 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

He left. His people went after UGa. End of story.