Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Last year’s national title guarantees nothing for the 2022 Dawgs

SystemSystem Posts: 10,439 admin
edited March 2022 in Article commenting
imageLast year’s national title guarantees nothing for the 2022 Dawgs

Offseason talk of the likelihood of back-to-back national titles for Georgia is putting the cart before the horse.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    JimWallaceJimWallace Posts: 5,747 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

So many things have to happen to accomplish another 2021.

Change one or two plays in the Clemson game and we probably wouldn't have made the playoffs.

Regardless of anything, winning the National Championship in 2021 should increase the all important total buy-in throughout our football program.

Go, Dawgs!

• Options
    David1David1 Posts: 711 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I agree, JimWallace, without beating clemson, we would not have made the playoffs. I believe Christopher Smith’s pick six that turned out to be the game winner, was the play of the year. Without it, none of the other accomplishments would have been possible.

• Options
    ColumbusDawgColumbusDawg Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited March 2022

What ya mean that winning the NC for 2021 doesn't actually mean that UGA will actually win it again in 2022? Wow. Thank you for letting me know. WOW what a kick in the behind this is! I just knew for sure UGA was winning it from here on out every dang year! Boy am I dumb or what?! Has any of you told Kirby about this news yet?!! Well we all better and fast! He has to know! He has to REALLY KNOW THIS! I mean Bill says, we should not even DISCUSS a national champ repeating as national champs?! Dang. That's deep. Must be an unnatural or wrong thing to do somehow I guess? Smart fella too writin' on here and all I suppose, so I just gotta say THANKS for the heads up Brother Bill! Heck yeah...wow what a goof I've been, a rube even. Not gonna definitely win the Natty in 2022 so don't bet the farm. Check. And don't even talk about it even. Check. Got it thanks a mill...OMG! Hold onto your hats. I just had one of them night light bulbs or something go off in my mind's eye.....ya know what what I'm talkin about. Here is is: what would be even BETTER than not discussing winning the 2022 Natty? Get this. Better watch out now, hold onto your hats fellas, this is for even deeper, I think, that, that we shouldn't even, get this you hear, shouldn't even THINK ABOUT WINNING THE NATTY IN 2022!!! Don't even think about it peoples! Told ya to watch out didn't I? I know. Ya up off the floor yet? Don't EVEN think about it! Yeah! Maybe I could be a writin for this here outfit one day Yee haw!

See if ya don't think about it, you probably won't be discussin it, ya know, down at the Chew and Spit or the Drink and Spew, ya see what I'ma getting at dont ya? Uh huh. Uh oh. Hold up, my light is fading. Yep. Shoot, I guess ya could still dream about UGA winning the 2022 Natty though, shoot, that would probably make you have to...think about it...DANG IT! Shoot! Dagnabit peoples! I thought I finally had one of them light bulbs for real, after all these years, for real that time almost!...Sighhhhh. Well maybe another time I will or almost just might...I sure pray so every night! Now I lay me down to...forget it ya'll know all them words. Well all I got to say now after my almost geniusness and to wrap up then is this: GO DAWGS!!! Woo Hoo! (but just not to win the Natty in 2022 OK you hear?....that's bad, bad REALLY BAD, BAD)

• Options
    ColumbusDawgColumbusDawg Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
  • Options
    bogarttadbogarttad Posts: 277 ✭✭✭ Junior

@ColumbusDawg

From the times of your posts, it looks to me you would be far more productive trying to count sheep.