Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football G-Day Stock Report: Several Bulldogs’ stock soaring

2»

Comments

• Options
    UGADad20UGADad20 Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Batted /deflected passes are intercepted at a much higher % than non batted /deflected passes. You obviously haven't been watching football very long to not know that. It is almost 50/50. So Bennett beat the odds on his 4 deflections at G day. He also batted a deflection to the ground himself possibly saving an INT.

The Bennett pass to Jackson was a thing of beauty. And a rarity. I do not remember another pass completion by Bennett over the middle in the game. I did miss the last 6 mins of the game. I do remember SBIV's 1st completion of the game. About a 8 yard in to ? that was a 50/50 ball that the WR wrestled away from the DB. His "several" drops would've gotten him close to 50% completion %.

Feel free to not comment on every comment I make.

As for Griffith's excitement about a leaner KMilton, I hope leaner means more elusive. Milton's running style is to fight for every yard. Commendable but exposes the now smaller/leaner RB to more hits. KMilton's style of running has not worked that well for him as a less mature RB. Milton's running style is perfect for UGA's RB by committee. So far at UGA Milton has not been able to hold up as a "workhorse" style of back. The good thing is that he doesn't need to be a workhorse back at UGA.