Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football winners and losers following 2022 spring game

SystemSystem Posts: 10,489 admin
edited April 2022 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia football winners and losers following 2022 spring game

Georgia completed its spring game on Saturday, wrapping up 15 spring practices.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    BubbaBillBubbaBill Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited April 2022

Very good article and observations I didn’t make like the play of Mykel, Earnest, etc.

• Options
    kirkhilleskirkhilles Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Excellent analysis, thanks

• Options
    RxDawgRxDawg Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

That Seither kid is a TE too!? He was one that I'm not seeing mentioned a lot that stood out to me. But I thought he was a WR. It's absurd what we have in that TE room. It may be time to start cross training some guys.

• Options
    DawgTattooDawgTattoo Posts: 413 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
  • Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,034 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

OK we all know that G-Day is a Very rough draft of what Will be when the season actually starts. Allot of stumbling and bumbling as you would or should Expect in this glorified scrimmage. BUT I saw HUGE Potential all over the place !! And we Must Remember there are allot of guys out injured, there are guys not yet on campus. And the amount of Time the new guys have had in practice is still very minimal at this point. So I Love the effort I saw !! Allot of sanding and polishing that the coaches Will do but all in all this team is Very strong and is a Legitimate contender for the Natty yet again !! NOTE: Carson Beck please stay at UGA young man you have a Shiny future here !! Go Dawgs !!