Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Devonte Wyatt: The “Let me have him” Georgia football 2022 first-round NFL Draft prospect

SystemSystem Posts: 10,410 admin
edited April 2022 in Article commenting
imageDevonte Wyatt: The “Let me have him” Georgia football 2022 first-round NFL Draft prospect

DawgNation will be publishing a series of stories of the Georgia football NFL Draft prospects leading up to the 2022 NFL Draft. Jordan Davis kickstarted the series and was followed by Lewis Cine. The DawgNation profile will be on former Towers High School RB/DL Devonte Wyatt.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    Wozzo_the_Wonder_DogWozzo_the_Wonder_Dog Posts: 189 ✭✭✭ Junior

I bet he sends a little money back to Towers High School, and that that little bit of money changes the lives of multiple folks.

• Options
    UGADad20UGADad20 Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

After seeing those RB highlights I am surprised we didn't see him carry the ball in goal line/short yardage behind the blocking of Carter and Davis.

• Options
    UGADad20UGADad20 Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

God bless his HS coach. WHat a good human being. He made a huge difference in Wyatt's life! I hope things have improved around his old HS.

• Options
    ColumbusDawgColumbusDawg Posts: 524 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Great article Jeff. I was thinking the whole time while reading it, Connor wrote it and was going to give him big props for one of his best ever...I was also thinking Connor actually wrote this? I was really impressed. But nope, it was you. Should have known