Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Multiple NFL decision makers give Georgia the ultimate praise in 2022 NFL Draft

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited May 2022 in Article commenting
imageMultiple NFL decision makers give Georgia the ultimate praise in 2022 NFL Draft

Georgia football got a lot of praise from various NFL decision-makers during the 2022 NFL Draft.

Read the full story here

Comments

• GoodtimeDawgGoodtimeDawg Posts: 468 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

These dawgs are gonna represent! They are going to make their NFL teams happy! I am looking forward to following these teams and see how our dawgs show out!!

• BigDawg61BigDawg61 Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Falcons...Eagles...Packers...Rams...Chargers...Dolphins....Raiders...Browns.....darn, so many Dawgs...so many teams. We're bound to have somebody to root for in next year's NFL Playoffs and Super Bowl. LOL

• kirkhilleskirkhilles Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Smart be like... Falcons? Dude, quit wasting my time. You wouldn't pick a Dawg even if they are the best player on the board.

• BigDawg61BigDawg61 Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

What's funny, is where Salyer was taken. Falcons skipped over him to pick Schaffer. Now, don't get me wrong...I think Schaffer is very talented and deserved to be picked.

BUT, Salyer was a guard playing tackle, most of his career. He, all but, shut down 3 of the best edge rushers in college football, last year...Wil Anderson, Aiden Hutchinson and Ojabo. When he was moved to RG in the NC Game, UGA's running game came to life.

After Schaffer was selected by the Falcons, ESPN and ABC, showed Schaffer's highlights. I don't know if anybody noticed, but, in Schaffer's highlights, Salyer had the most impressive blocks...a pancake, drove another guy to the ground, sustained his blocks, etc.. it was hard to figure, that the Falcons, or anybody for that matter, saw more in Schaffer or some of the other O-Linemen taken, than Salyer.

Salyer is another steal, along with Dean and Pickens. GMs....SMH, paralysis by analysis.

• brvhrtbrvhrt Posts: 320 ✭✭✭ Junior

Great points...not to mention he competed--and I'm sure won his fair share of battles--against the #1 overall pick in the draft!