Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Georgia football: 12 reasons why the Bulldog roster will get a lot better this week

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited May 2022 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia football: 12 reasons why the Bulldog roster will get a lot better this week

Want to attack every day with the latest Georgia football recruiting info? That’s the Intel. This rep has the latest with the 2022 signing class. The Bulldogs are set to welcome in the remainder of their 2022 signing class over the next few days.

Read the full story here

Comments

• DawgCrazy76DawgCrazy76 Posts: 482 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Yeahah Go Dawgz Sic'em.😎

• UGADad20UGADad20 Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited May 2022

Great news on Lightsey. Was wondering how his tragic accident would impact his development. Kid has a nose for the ball and can fly around the field. ILB is relatively thin and his development there is important. Special team contributor.

Lotsa young talent at CB that will need to develop quickly. Need 2 of those CB's to play this year.

Bobo is interesting. W/Mike being on staff, living in Athens and presumably good grades (HOPE) is that where UGA "saves" 1 scholarship this season?

Situational pass rusher role could prove very effective for Marvin Jones Jr. Even as a freshman.

Said it before and I'll say it again. Cole Speer dead ringer for Johnny Lawrence The Karate Kid.

Darris Smith weight typo. Not 295. 225? Basketball is a great cross training sport for football. Lean conditioning and strength. Change of direction and balance. High pointing and tracking the ball.

Branson Robinson should spot contribute this year and look Chubb-like doing it.

• LoranwhaddayagotLoranwhaddayagot Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

After the TEs and WRs light it up, Branson Robinson will help light it up on the ground as well.

Unless he gets injured, I just don't see him NOT contributing in a major way.

• UGADad20UGADad20 Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited May 2022

Gotta expect Milton. McIntosh and Edwards to get the lion's share of the RB reps. They paid their dues and are prepared for big roles this year. Robinson may be too good to be 4th string though. Gotta learn the O and the protections first. A lot to ask of a freshman. Plus making the jump from HS to the SEC is a big challenge. It could happen but need to see it 1st before I count on it.

• ColumbusDawgColumbusDawg Posts: 519 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

How did Mike Bobo have a son that big, is what I am wondering, so I thought I would share that thought with y'all lol.

• PetesdawgsPetesdawgs Posts: 391 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I hear this Cole Speers kid is solid and catches almost all balls thrown his way. Anyone have any information after seeing him at Calhoun?