Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

South Carolina will beat UGA, says new SEC Network analyst

SystemSystem Posts: 10,421 admin
edited July 2022 in Article commenting
imageSouth Carolina will beat UGA, says new SEC Network analyst

Takeo Spikes was hired by ESPN’s SEC Network on Monday. And the former NFL and Auburn linebacker didn’t waste any time in getting noticed.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    ChewDawgChewDawg Posts: 124 ✭✭✭ Junior

Everyone is entitled to their opinions, and Takeo is no exception. Not everyone will agree on everything. This is nothing new. However, it's up to our Dawgs to either prove him right or wrong. When you're on top, many people will gun for you...teams, coaches, fans, and media heads alike. That's just the way it is. We, as UGA fans, just need to know that fact and embrace it with class.

• Options
    1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,786 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

😂🤣😂🤣😂 he should've been a comedian instead..thats funny! GoDAWGS!

• Options
    PetesdawgsPetesdawgs Posts: 395 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

George Takai is a moron and Ga beats SC by 21 points

• Options
    LoranwhaddayagotLoranwhaddayagot Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Get that man some big goofy shoes and a red nose!

• Options
    1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,786 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Also glad it's a day game. That stadium in Columbia can be very hostile during night games. Especially if Carolina is keeping the game close..GoDAWGS!

• Options
    GoodtimeDawgGoodtimeDawg Posts: 468 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Somebody needs to wake this guy up, because he is clearly dreaming! That happened to Kirby once. I am sure he reminds his players over and over not to sleep on teams that they should beat easily. I am not worried about this game at all. GO DAWGS!

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Yes while dreaming of sugar plums and fairies in a far, far away Fantasy Land the GameCocks will win……….Wake up Takeo, Wake up !! You dosed off for most of the game the Dawgs just destroyed SC. Didn’t you say something about calling Ben Watson before you dosed off ?? GO DAWGS !!!

• Options
    ColumbusDawgColumbusDawg Posts: 524 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

First, let me just say thank you Mr Spikes for the bulletin board material, now making SURE UGA will be ready to destroy SC!

Now, has Spikes seen the defensive coaching staff at UGA or no? End of debate. He should revisit who all is on the defensive staff at UGA and then remember, oh yeah, Kirby Smart also coaches the defense over there. Game over. I need to change my prediction.

But just for kicks, has he also seen the UGA offense that has to be stopped by SC or no? And their QB ALONE will be a bigger difference than all of UGA's staff and roster huh? Like UGA won't even be playing defense or scoring on offense? Games over because they have a QB that wasn't good enough to take the starting job at Oklahoma? And now he is going to beat an inexperienced, but very talented, and elitely coached SEC defense? ELITELY coached.

I cannot WAIT to hear his prediction as to what the score will be! SC gonna score 35? Since they are at home, that is at least what it will take. Probably 40.

• Options
    Bdw3184Bdw3184 Posts: 12,727 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited July 2022

This is just a Georgia-raised player from Augusta who spurned UGA for the Barn and who has shown his hatred for the Dawgs throughout his playing career and beyond.

Nothing to see here, just move on.....

Oh, and Takeo? Being a maroon and having a big neck does not make one a good analyst.....Karma is a bit.ch!

Go Dawgs!