Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Kirby Smart doesn’t close the door on all-white uniforms but says ‘it’s not imminent’

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited July 2022 in Article commenting
imageKirby Smart doesn’t close the door on all-white uniforms but says ‘it’s not imminent’

ATLANTA — Kirby Smart understands the appeal of alternate uniforms. Oregon gained a lot of cache with recruits by wearing all kinds of uniforms. The Ducks will probably wear something spiffy and new when they open the 2022 season against the Bulldogs

Read the full story here

Comments

• GoodtimeDawgGoodtimeDawg Posts: 468 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited July 2022

Kirby knows what he is doing. Besides being an excellent college player himself, he was one of the nation's top college football coordinators and he has won the natty as a head coach. Kirby knows what's up. He knows where he wants to go and how to get there. No worries! GO DAWGS!

• David1David1 Posts: 698 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Was it blue suit only for tv reporters today?

• VenomGAVenomGA Posts: 336 ✭✭✭ Junior

no to the all white uniform. I would prefer the all red one.

• 10DAWG10DAWG Posts: 250 ✭✭✭ Junior

I'm all about tradition (I'm 61), but understand how important it to the new generation to shake things up some. I think that usc game at noon in that heat would be perfect timing to unleash the whities...

• JoebertJoebert Posts: 1 ✭ Freshman

Boise State - 2011

It is one thing to get beat. It is another thing to get beat while looking extremely ****.

Stop the color scheme schtick. Teams without talent have to play that game.

They just need to put on their britches and get it on.

• David1David1 Posts: 698 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Absolutely NO to that **** white helmet. Looks like someone stuck a Georgia G on an **** albarn helmet.