Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Kirby Smart excited to see what near-peak Darnell Washington looks like for Georgia football

SystemSystem Posts: 7,421 admin
edited August 2022 in Article commenting
imageKirby Smart excited to see what near-peak Darnell Washington looks like for Georgia football

Darnell Washington has made strides physically and is expected to have a big year for the Bulldogs.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    pepinpepin Posts: 52 ✭✭ Sophomore
    edited August 2022

If UGA repeats as national champions, Monken figuring out how to maximize 3 TEs with 1st round talent (Bowers, Gilbert, Washington) will be a key reason.

• Options
    BornADawgBornADawg Posts: 621 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Darnell, you’re my chosen one to have a break out season, as I stated in another post. You have all the qualities: coachable, hard working, great attitude and man, you can take some defensive backs out of the game with your physicality. I am so looking forward to you being healthy and DawgNation seeing the tight end we all know you’re capable of. Good luck, stay healthy and kick some ass! Go Dawgs!