Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Receiver Kearis Jackson tops Georgia football injury report from Scrimage Two

SystemSystem Posts: 10,489 admin
edited August 2022 in Article commenting
imageReceiver Kearis Jackson tops Georgia football injury report from Scrimage Two

ATHENS — Georgia captain and senior receiver Kearis Jackson suffered what Coach Kirby Smart said was an ankle or Achilles injury in Scrimmage Two that put him on the sideline.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,149 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

My biggest fear...injuries.....Jackson...again! Cannot affored to lose Kearis against the Rubber Dukiesl

• Options
    SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I hope you can strain an Achillies vs a tear. I tore mine and it was a long time to full recovery. Fingers crossed.

• Options
    ancelyancely Posts: 80 ✭✭✭ Junior

Does anyone know what happened to Bear Alexander?

• Options
    DallasDawgDallasDawg Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I was OK with him having "just" an ankle injury, but the mention of an achilles is worrisome. If that's injured, they typically aren't a minor injury and I can see him being less than 100 percent the entire year. Same for Milton. Hamstring injuries in the pre-season almost always turn into ongoing issues throughout the season, no matter how well it's managed. I hope the Edwards and our freshmen are ready to step up.