Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football stock report: The Giant Mismatch is soaring, teams have no answer

2»

Comments

• Options
    UGADad20UGADad20 Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

2 games of stat's is not cherry picking? LOL. I wonder what SBIV's 40 games of college football (going into his 4th yr as starting QB) would look like vs JTD's 23 games of CFB? BTW 11 of JT's games came as a true freshman who reclassified and skipped his Sr yr of HS. Maybe JT will be as good after 40 games of CFB in his 6th season. Based on last saturday looks like he is already there.

• Options
    CandlerParkCandlerPark Posts: 663 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

"The interior guys haven't been playing together long. "

This ^. Truss guys put a starting guard from last year on the bench. Ratledge, who was expected to be our best guard last year, should get better as he grows more confident in his body. And it's plain ridiculous (in a good way) to have Willock and Ericsson.

With the heavy rotation, they may take a little more time to reach the optimum potential. But I do hope they run all over SC on Saturday.

• Options
    BigDawg61BigDawg61 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

You're right. I think you're sayin, what I was thinking in my post. There are obviously, 7 or 8 quality linemen (i.e., ready to start) in the group. But, there is a non-verbal/verbal communication on the line, right before the snap, that prevents assignment confusion.

It will take time for these guys to meld their separate talents into a "Unit". And, I'm really looking forward to their masterpiece.