Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Around the SEC TV schedule: Alabama at dynasty crossroad, Ole Miss takes perfect record to LSU

SystemSystem Posts: 10,518 admin
edited October 2022 in Article commenting
imageAround the SEC TV schedule: Alabama at dynasty crossroad, Ole Miss takes perfect record to LSU

Alabama coach Nick Saban has history on his side against Mississippi State, but that has also been a matter of his hall-of-fame coaching abilities.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Bama is hurting this year. Their coaching staff is under the gun and has underperformed. Alabama enters this week as the most penalized team (66 flags) in the nation. That is a lack of focus and discipline, and you can blame that on poor coaching more than anything. Heads may roll if this doesn't get corrected soon, because this will ultimately ruin their season.

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

BAMA not the same defensively, that it used to be. THerein lies the difference.

• Options
    KeithsaxonKeithsaxon Posts: 683 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Hey Mike! Don't know if you watched the Paul Finebaum show after your appearance yesterday but legend called in and attacked you pretty bad! I would love for you to do a rebuttal! Get your WWF groove on!

• Options
    DawgOnDawgOn Posts: 265 ✭✭✭ Junior

I think 'Ole Miss will edge out LSU, and, though as much as I'd like them to, I doubt the Gamecocks will beat A&M. Let's hope I'm wrong on the latter.

• Options
    ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Saban may have been the brain, but Kirby and Scott Cochran were the heart and soul of Bama football. Cochran has had his issues at UGA, but while he was at Bama, on game day, he kept the sidelines loose and the players engaged for 60 minutes of football.

• Options
    dazzledawgdazzledawg Posts: 189 ✭✭✭ Junior

Let's just take care of Florida.

Lots of UGA fans selling their tickets to Tennessee folks.

I'm sorry, you're not a real Dawg and you don't deserve the tickets that a lot of Georgia people would love to have instead of you scum bags.

• Options
    SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

There are a lot of little things that when added up show that Bama has taken a step back. The loss to TA&M is one thing, it's hard to win them all. Then you look at the last two years, with close games with Florida - Auburn - Texas, and now the way they lost to Tennessee, with all the penalties as well as not managing (burning) the clock on their last offensive drive.

Saban has had to go to the transfer portal for a starting LT - RB and receivers. This from the team who has the most talent and depth in CFB. Clearly there is a lack of development at Alabama.

Then you see that Bama leads CFB in penalties. Moreover, after Burton hits two fans, Saban explains it away as basically the fan's fault. Essentially letting a player get away with strike a young female, without and punishment. No wonder Alabama has a discipline issue. That comes from the top.

The Dynasty may or may not be over, but there are cracks in the wall.

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

DawgOn. Hope you didn’t bet on your predictions. Just say’n