Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Mike Leach: Mississippi State was a few big plays away from beating Georgia

13»

Comments

• DawggyDawggy Posts: 346 ✭✭✭ Junior

So Leach is like Tenn, and and wants a rematch? Vandy probably does also lol...

• ColumbusDawgColumbusDawg Posts: 547 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

MS ST was over-matched but they played us very well considering and had several calls go against them or bad breaks, especially early(other than the phantom roughing the punter). They tightened up the game and had the special teams TD and that is what every team in their situation needs to have a huge upset. Big special teams play and turnovers. I was very impressed how they shut down our run game for the 2nd time. Stetson and the D won this game. I tip my hat to MS ST and their coaching staff and to their players. They didn't get ran over or buzz-sawed early, when they easily could have with their roster.

• rhbatchrhbatch Posts: 730 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Liberty University is not a Division II team. They are a member of Conference USA, not a Power 5 conference but still Division I.