Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football-Kentucky live updates, score, injury news and analysis for Week 12 game

SystemSystem Posts: 10,518 admin
edited November 2022 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia football-Kentucky live updates, score, injury news and analysis for Week 12 game

The Georgia Bulldogs take on the Kentucky Wildcats in a Week 12 college football game. Below find live updates, the latest score, injury news and analysis for the game.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited November 2022

O Happy Day! The lizards lose to Vandy!

Dawgs gonna take care of business!

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Great article Connor. Mentioning the 2.8 ypc for UK. But didn't mention the 12 yards per pass play. On both drives, Levis is looking like the 1st round pick. He barely threw for 100 yards against UT, one of the worst pass defenses in the country.

• Options
    edited November 2022

Great article Connor. Mentioning the 2.8 ypc for UK. But didn't mention the 12 yards per pass play. On both drives, Levis is looking like the 1st round pick. He barely threw for 100 yards against UT, one of the worst pass defenses in the country. Bennett must be having trouble gripping the ball, is why he is averaging 7 yards per completion.

• Options
    HenddawgHenddawg Posts: 721 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Just turned game on at start of quarter 2 - is the UGA offense doing that poorly? Did not expect a blow out but more than 3 points after 1 quarter.

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

6-0 is taking care of business??

• Options
    GoodOlDawgGoodOlDawg Posts: 447 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Where’s Tate Ratledge?

• Options

Bennett is struggling with the cold. Dark shades of Fromm.

• Options
    BigDawg61BigDawg61 Posts: 2,416 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Has anybody noticed they aren't running out of their normal 12 or 13 offense. Same as the Missouri game.

I don't think Kirby or Monkin are concerned one bit, with scoring a bunch of points. They seem to be trying to put a strain on the LOR, a little bit, in this game. That seems to be where the emphasis is focused. Notice they aren't targeting their WRs, much...or throwing it into the endzone...or running those end rounds with Bowers or McConkey.

This is not the real UGA offense. We might not see it again till the SECCG & CFP. This is their bruising offense, Lol. They might open it up a little bit, in the 4th qtr., but, I don't expect Kirby to show anymore of his cards, than he has to.

• Options
    MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited November 2022

1st half observations:

- No passing game to speak of...heavy run attack. Conservative play calling. Wind hasn't seemed to effect Levis as he has thrown more downhill passes than Stet

- Red Zone offense has been horrible.

- Dawg secondary not playing very well.

- Poor clock management and play calling on final GA drive.

• Options

Wind is effecting both QBs. Levis is no more accurate than Bennett, from what I see with my own two eyes. Both of em are overthrowing the ball, a little bit.

BTW...yep, the NFL is drooling. "Interceptions in the endzone", is exactly what they are looking for. Bennett has to throw one to catch up with Levis (tic)...Lol.

• Options
    BigFanBigFan Posts: 147 ✭✭✭ Junior

Is Dijon Edwards dancing in the hole a bit much the last couple of weeks ? Rather that straight north-south which has been so effective. Fortunately, Kenny M has turned much more north-south since the fumble at TN.

• Options
    Gibroni88Gibroni88 Posts: 409 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Not enjoying the play calling on offense, not liking what I’m seeing out of Bennet with his VERY inaccurate throws; not liking the intensity shown on offense outside of our RB’s….

Let them hang around and hang around and hang around….ridiculous

• Options

McIntosh looks like an NFL RB. I've been impressed with him in the last few games. He seems to get it! Picking up his and driving. His vision has improved dramatically over the last year, too. Maybe it's because he's getting more touches. And...his blocking has been outstanding!

He'll go early in the Draft. IMO

• Options

Well UGA can kiss #1 good bye if they do not score a TD. Pathetic, anemic offense. At least Podlesny is enjoying the game. Stetson is definitely not a mailman today....more like his new NIL sponsor Milk Man. It is not conservative Kirby...it is terrible play calling and again the clock. Did Monken even show up? They are giving KY real reason to come out raging second half. Very disappointed.

Yes, I get emotional.

• Options
    edited November 2022

Maybe so. But 5 yards per attempt is terrible. Especially when most of the yards were picked up after the catch. If the wind is an issue some, then maybe kirby should play someone with bigger hands and a stronger arm. Listen, I am glad for what Bennett has done, but like a previous post, I too will be glad when he is gone. With him there, no one and I mean no one else gets to play enough. I know some of the games have been closer then expected, but he has been the reason it has been that way quite a bit. With int's, and the inability to make completions when he has to throw. I know sometimes he does, but not often enough. Don't worry, he may catch levis in int's. 😂🤣

• Options

You would think Bennett would’ve learned the value of checking down with his throws by now but no. Why even throw that ball?! His decision making is still too risky. Blown series.

• Options

Absolutely understand the frustration with this but not sure anyone else is killing it today. Kind of like being the tallest midget in the circus with the other top teams today.

• Options

Defense again bails out terrible decision making by Bennett

• Options
    deputydogdeputydog Posts: 132 ✭✭✭ Junior

Bennett won a national championship so I don't want to over react but he always leaves points on the field. Just an unexplainable throw. Missing all game, he just does not learn.