Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Georgia football-Kentucky instant observations following win that leaves many cold

13»

Comments

• navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,112 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

And your not my Daddy either pal. So you can step off the stage talking Down to me. I just get Sick to death of all the Debbie Downers here. Instead of Celebrating each WIN not loss but WIN it’s all the picking on our Coaches and Players. Well if their THAT upset why don’t they lobby UGA to have Kirby fired ?? And YES the Arrogance of SOME reminds me of Bama fans. Shoe fits wear it. You tell ME to calm down and then YOU launch into a tirade against Me. And as a Hypocrite You go on the Attack on Me. So apparently I hit a sensitive nerve with you. I’m Extremely Sure I couldn’t Coach Pee Wee League football without making an absolute mess out of it, so I figure I’m in Great company right here with all the Recliner Chair Coaches that Kirby has forgot more than they will Ever know. Lastly when You put into Practice what you Preach I might take you much more seriously. So until then to me your haze grey and underway shipmate.

• ColumbusDawgColumbusDawg Posts: 547 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited November 2022

He does that a lot. Did it a lot last year too. He comes here to vent I suppose. Plenty of worse ways to unload personal frustrations though. Hopefully it works for him because he is very passionate and intense.

I used to be that way somewhat, before I finally grew up and started a family, etc, then it wasn't as life and death important as priorities changed. Priority change should change perspective. My problem was that I did not do that until my mid 30's! Should have done it mid 20's.

That being all said. Just win baby! And that we did. SC 56 TN 31 with 9:26 to go in 4th and UF lost to Vandy today, for some perspective. Other Top 4 barely won. Like I heard post game, UGA won by a blowout compared to the other top teams today.

• navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,112 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I readily admit I’m Very passionate about the Dawgs. Very. Lord willing I’ll be 66 years old my next B-Day. Been married going on 39 years. Got 4 grandsons. Like Allot of folks I’ve seen good times, bad times, in between times. You said I come here and do this Allot. I didn’t realize I had got that out of hand and with all sincerity will take your advice seriously. You offered yours in a much more compassionate and sincere way. Where if you will read this other person tells Me I need to calm down THEN proceeds to launch into a tirade of his own !! Accuses Me of attacking people THEN He starts attacking Me. So I figure I have a right to defend myself. I come here mainly to Celebrate WINS with fellow Dawgs Fans. Kirby has won 25 of the last 26 played. Among those Wins, some have been Great Dominating Wins, some have been Sqeaky Stinky Wins, some have been So-So decent Wins. But the Common Denominator has been in the Official Record Books they are ALL Wins !! Now contrary as it may Seem to that other person that posted to me I’m actually quite tolerant of typical objectivity and constructive criticism. But when people start Bashing our Coaches and Players, YES I’m gonna call them out on it if I see it. YES they have a right to Bash. But I have a right to call them out on it to !! I’m Extremely Sure that I couldn’t Coach a Pee Wee League Team without making a monumental mess out of it Lol !! So I figure I’m in good company with most of the Recliner Chair Coaches on here Lol !! Especially when they think that Their experience and expertise of the game is anywhere even vaguely close to that of Kirby Smart. So I’ll close by saying I don’t mean to be a nuisance to Anybody !! And I fully apologize if that’s what my comments represent. But I’m just so weary of all the Debbie Downers on here that say they are Dawgs Fans but seem to almost be hoping Kirby will lose so THEY can be right !! That’s just sick and sad !! They really Need to read Your last paragraph where you said Just Win !! I Totally Agree with that sentiment !! Hope you and family have a great rest of season and post season !! Happy Thanksgiving !! Go Dawgs !!