Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

BREAKING: Sam M’Pemba: 5-star EDGE decides it is time to be a ‘Dawg

2»

Comments

• JimWallaceJimWallace Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

It was funny.

Getting this player is no joke though. A very good choice, young Dawg. Congratulations to you, your family, and Kirby.

Go, Dawgs!

• CandlerParkCandlerPark Posts: 790 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

It was funny but I wasn't sure if you meant it that way until you clarified! Thanks for doing so. :-)

• CandlerParkCandlerPark Posts: 790 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Good point on wanting Haynes to flip because we'll need RB depth. But I'm greedy, so I'd like us to flip both Haynes and Downs.

I'm also hoping the staff will recruit another offensive lineman We haven't seemed to be too deeply on the hunt for Samson Okunlola, out of Brockton, Mass., who's one of two or three uncommitted offensive five stars. But he looks like the kind of young man who could follow in the footsteps of long mobile guys like Jones and Mims (if the latter develops well).

DT James Smith -- one of those two young men out of Carver (Montgomery) -- is the other uncommitted guy who would seem to fit into our needs. To me, he draws a comparison to Jalen Carter, with how quick he us off the line of scrimmage and how strong he is as a tackler. Our only other DL in the class (Jamaal Jarrett) is more of a nose tackle, Jordan Davis type.

• ftworthdawgftworthdawg Posts: 802 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Welcome Aboard!

• reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Game changer! Welcome home!

• LoranwhaddayagotLoranwhaddayagot Posts: 2,068 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited December 2022

Milton is just starting to show out and will benefit from another year. Unless he's worried about getting injured before getting an NFL payday. Of course, I'm not sure how he'll be drafted (see Elijah Holyfield).