Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Justin Fields the most recent tie between CFP Peach Bowl teams Georgia and Ohio State

2»

Comments

• BigDawg61BigDawg61 Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

"but some obviously feel it was a blunder"

Yep...that, "some", you mentioned are the same "brain-thrusts" that voted Heupel SEC Coach of the Year and Will Anderson SEC Defensive Player of the Year and 3 or 4 other BAMA Defenders on the SEC Team, while leaving Nolan Smith off.

Let's just say, I'm not impressed with any of these geniuses. If "I" could see what UGA & BAMA were going to be, in 2022, way back in May...and, "they" were pounding the Saban/BAMA drum, as usual, in preseason...right on up to the near-loss to A&M.

All of them were saying, that, 'this is Saban's best team ever' and they were 'gonna win it all'. UGA was "rebuilding" and would probably win the East, but, that's about it. "They may get in as an "at-large team".

And, I still remember the ole..."Bennett isn't good enough to win a Natty" and "there is no way UGA can replace 8 starters on the defensive side of the ball". Yep, that's right boys...I have a photographic & eidetic memory. I won't forget.

LOL....Yeah, "they" know what they're talking about....NOT!