Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Kirk Herbstreit identifies Kirby Smart’s winning edge as Georgia football coach

2»

Comments

• Ddavis0777Ddavis0777 Posts: 412 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Clear indication of your childishness. Coming from the 55+ grown “man” who said just yesterday he didn’t get the downvoting stuff. You continue to embarrass yourself. I just make it easier for you.

• BigDawg61BigDawg61 Posts: 2,486 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I was just kidding around with you. Maybe my sense of humor doesn't come shining through, sometimes.

"You’re just factually off-base and ranting aimlessly.".....

That was your first shot fired at me, in this thread.

It implies irrational and illogical behavior, IMO. So, when I read that, it turned me the wrong way, and I never finished reading the post. Instead, I fired back. That WAS irrational, and for that, I apologize.

I went back and read your posts, too. I don't completely disagree with regard to the boys keeping their job...but, that doesn't seem to effect FLA, LSU, BAMA or OSU Alumni on ESPN from "Homering up". Lol

I think we both learned a lesson here. I'll never start a post out again, the way you did...and, I have. It automatically shuts the reader down...and, some people don't have a sense of humor.

BTW, I didn't call you anything derogatory. That was not the intent, anymore than I think it was yours, to call me an irrational i.d.i.o.t...which is how I took it. What I said, was a popular youthful texting euphemism, of endearment. Lol