Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

WATCH: Former SEC head coach bullish on Georgia, shares vision, score of Ohio State clash

SystemSystem Posts: 10,480 admin
edited December 2022 in Article commenting
imageWATCH: Former SEC head coach bullish on Georgia, shares vision, score of Ohio State clash

ATLANTA — It’s hard to know what to expect from Ohio State on Saturday night, but Jeremy Pruitt has spent most of his life getting paid handsomely to anticipate and plan for such things.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    NewcombTurkNewcombTurk Posts: 19 ✭✭ Sophomore

It absolutely will. And OSU doesn't have the "Best Offensive Line on This or Any Other Planet."

Like Michigan does.

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

If LAdd and Mitchell are good to go we're going to put up a minimum of 48 points. BAMA did against them in the Covid year. THey shut down Najee Harris in the run game but it didn't matter, BAMA threw it around excellently, their weakest link is their secondary. Go Dawgs!

• Options
    PetesdawgsPetesdawgs Posts: 398 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Georgia 42 Ohio State 16- Ohio State scores one long TD and 3 Field Goals. We score at will and the game isn't close. I also think TCU beats Michigan 27-24.

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,033 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

On our Dawgs I can’t really speculate on an exact score but if they bring their A game on both sides of the ball I’m Believing they beat OSU by At Least 14 and I stress at least. Though there might have been on here and I just missed them, your one of the few people that has TCU beating Michigan. I’m with you, I think TCU will beat Michigan to. Perhaps by even more points than you indicated. I think TCU had a tougher schedule than Michigan. I’m very sure the Dawgs had a tougher schedule than OSU. Just my opinions. Go Dawgs !!

• Options
    MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I think I'm a bit more unsettled about the outcome of this clash than Pruitt. I do believe the Dawgs will win, but I don't think it will come easy and may come down to who executes the best in Q4. If Ohio State plays up to their capability then we will have our hands very full.

Mike - as an aside, excellent article on Todd Monken. I couldn't post anything on that article but really enjoyed the read. I love hearing about the struggles and triumphs that Monken has had to go through with Stet and the offense. Heck, it's definitely not an easy job. I love the way Todd just tells it like it is. No sugar coating it for sure.

• Options
    GoodtimeDawgGoodtimeDawg Posts: 468 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I agree with what has been said on here so far. The dawgs win this game as long as they do not beat themselves. If our ballhawks create turnovers against Ohio State then it is over. I think that is what is going to happen - Georgia will find itself in some short field situations and take away any fighting spirit from tOSU. GO DAWGS!

• Options
    DawgdayzDawgdayz Posts: 1 ✭ Freshman

uGA dominates. Close through 1 half 17-10. Final 41- 16. Go Dawgs