Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia coaches brush off, joke about allegations of hidden camera at Ohio State practice

SystemSystem Posts: 7,422 admin
edited December 2022 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia coaches brush off, joke about allegations of hidden camera at Ohio State practice

ATLANTA — Hidden Camera-gate arrived at the College Football Playoff with rumors surfacing that Georgia had cameras inside of an Ohio State practice.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    Oldddawg76Oldddawg76 Posts: 393 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Yuh. "Smart's the guy to do it". I guess the accuser is holding the evidence for just the right time. Personally, I heard Jalen Carter's responsible.

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 2,995 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Lol Dawgs must be IN the OSU folks heads to, rent free !!😀

• Options
    97GradyDawg97GradyDawg Posts: 345 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

We need to spy on Ohio State’s practice because there’s no other way to have any indication of what the Buckeyes might do during a game. They have never played a televised game and their personnel are a complete mystery. It's not even clear how many players they will put on the field on any given play.

• Options
    E_RocE_Roc Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited December 2022

The only thing I know about this Jeff Snook is that he apparently thinks asking other coaches for input on a common opponent is some form of cheating. So, yeah, that sort of puts this all in perspective.

• Options
    GoodOlDawgGoodOlDawg Posts: 445 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited December 2022

“ATLANTA — Hidden Camera-gate arrived at the College Football Playoff with rumors surfacing that Georgia had cameras inside of an Ohio State practice.”

It’s actually a web cam that’s been set up by the Michigan Wolverines as they live rent-free inside the heads of the Buckeyes. Nothing to see here. LOL 😂

GO DAWGS!

• Options
    Oldddawg76Oldddawg76 Posts: 393 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Lsu guy sez an anonymous SEC coach "once said"... Good enough for me.

• Options
    David1David1 Posts: 709 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I always feel like somebody’s watching me! Are you kidding me? Does anyone actually think Kirby would need to stoop to such tactics? Good grief! SMH!! Go Dawgs!!

• Options
    SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

This sounds familiar. I keep reading that OS is without such and such starter - a RB, as if that would even matter against Georgia's defense. Never mind the fact that Georgia will also be missing multiple starters.

Now, the next excuse has already been put forward. "Kirby spied on the OS practices." That's why OS lost....

The playoff committee tried to stack the deck in the B1G's favor by giving Michigan the weaker team, while making Georgia play OS. Maybe Michigan cruses against TCU, and OS gives Georgia a tough game? Benefit for Michigan.

I can't wait to see Georgia take down the biggest media darling in all of CFB... GOOOOODAWGS!

• Options
    kylnmeg10kylnmeg10 Posts: 517 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

For all we know it could be the other way around.🤷‍♂️ Funny how one of their beat writers randomly makes it up. What's that old saying "bit dog barks 1st". This is why Kirby closes off practices to these morons.

• Options
    BeachwagonBeachwagon Posts: 145 ✭✭✭ Junior

Pretty classless allegation without evidence. Georgia’s coaching staff already know OSU in intricate detail. sU s not agile enough to completely change the same general scheme they have used the entire year…

• Options
    ColumbusDawgColumbusDawg Posts: 523 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

The anonymous coach had to have been at Auburn