Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Kirby Smart details final injury report for Georgia football-Ohio State game

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited December 2022 in Article commenting
imageKirby Smart details final injury report for Georgia football-Ohio State game

ATLANTA — The hay is in the proverbial barn for Georgia, as the Bulldogs have put in hard work over the last 27 days in preparation for Saturday’s game against Ohio State.

Read the full story here

Comments

• UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,131 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

If McConkey, McClendon, Mitchell and Jones join the line-up at kickoff..I am raising the stakes.....UGA 38...OSU 24.

• GoodOlDawgGoodOlDawg Posts: 442 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

A fully loaded offense that includes McConkey, McClendon, and Mitchell will be fun to watch as long as you’re not lined up on the other side of the ball. Kendall Milton appeared to be back at full speed against LSU, and now he’s announced that he’s coming back for the 2023 season. That’s great news, and I’m a little surprised DN doesn’t have that as an article.

GO DAWGS!

• 1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Imagine having to cover those guys, and just when you think you have it figured out. You then have open receivers like Bowers, Washington, and McIntosh out of the backfield..GoDAWGS!

• Cbs88Cbs88 Posts: 2 ✭ Freshman

Sounds like Ladd and McClendon should be listed as probable.

• navydawgnavydawg Posts: 2,973 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I’m Believing both McConkey and McClendon will play. But of the two I think Ladd will be a go. I sure Hope big Warren Mac can play but if he can’t Mims has done a very good job filling in. Go Dawgs !! Beat them Weird Walnuts !!