Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

National media makes final predictions for Georgia-Ohio State College Football Playoff semifinal

2»

Comments

• Options
    CClayC88CClayC88 Posts: 126 ✭✭✭ Junior

Sorry it's actually 40 to 6 national analysts picking the Dawgs. Once again not out of my caboose. You can read it for yourself if you'd like

• Options
    BigDawg61BigDawg61 Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

And....your point is?

Why did you only cite 1 source? I don't give that much weight to a single point of data. Do you?

Why isn't it 100%? Seriously, who would pick OSU, unless there is an existing bias. I guarantee you, none of them would bet that way. If they did, I'd be more than happy to relieve them of some of their money. Lmao

BTW, I'm watching the TCU vs UM game. Can anybody remind me, who the unbiased, "Joe Moore Award" winner was again? This is getting hilarious. 🤣

• Options
    Gibroni88Gibroni88 Posts: 409 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited December 2022

@BigDawg61

Yup! That so-called “best” O line in college football has given up 11 TFL and 2 sacks against those Horned frogs “vaunted” Big 12 defensive stalwarts running that 3-3-5 defense!

(And that’s just thru 3.5 quarters!)

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Options
    KudzuKudzu Posts: 356 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited December 2022

Couldn't agree more... the ONLY place I'd expect that pic is an OSU fan site. On DN... WTH???

• Options
    CClayC88CClayC88 Posts: 126 ✭✭✭ Junior

It's a compilation of different national media (Sports Illustated, Athlon, etc). That's why I can site only one source. Also why would anybody pick OSU? I think we were a bigger favorite against Bama last year in the SECCG. How did that work out?

• Options

Somebody should be picking up a pink slip over that choice of picture.

But, considering the source, they probably got a promotion. Lmao...you gotta love it. Unbelievably unaware of their audience. Good thing we're wary of our sources. Lol

• Options

Lol...it doesn't matter, really. Who picked who. Lee Corso picked OSU and Herbstreit would've done the same if he could. Does that surprise anyone? C'mon...we know why they picked OSU.

OSU has a punchers chance to keep it close in the 1st half. Especially with help from the referees. But, in the 2nd half, UGA's gonna stomp a mud hole in their chest. Lol...just an opinion. Guess everybody has one...intelligent or not.

• Options

All the no calls on OSU is expected. Flags on UGA...no flags on OSU. Typical officiating.