Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football-Ohio State live updates, score, injury news for College Football Playoff game

SystemSystem Posts: 10,439 admin
edited December 2022 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia football-Ohio State live updates, score, injury news for College Football Playoff game

ATLANTA — The Georgia football team will take on Ohio State in a College Football Playoff semifinal on Saturday, December, 31. Below you can find information on the score, injury news and live updates on the contest.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,144 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

TCU is taking it to Mich. first half...big time. UGA needs to gird up the boys for OSU later. I am certain Kirby is giving them his "fatherly" pregame soliloquy. LOL

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

So glad Ladd is able to play. And I trust Mims, he will do a very capable job of standing in for McClendon I’m confident. Go Dawgs !!

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,616 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Crazy game going on!

• Options
    BigTenEatsFartsBigTenEatsFarts Posts: 147 ✭✭✭ Junior

Man I am anxious about this one! When the dawgs play up to their potential, they’re no doubt the best in the country. But what team from this year will show up today?

• Options

No matter what I’m Very Proud of these Dawgs !! Go Dawgs !!

• Options
    VetdawgVetdawg Posts: 761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

now We got the nerves out. Let’s go!!

• Options

Man I thought Stetson handed that ball to McIntosh and he was gone. No idea why we didn’t run it once there. I love keeping them off guard but we can run the dang ball!

• Options
    HenddawgHenddawg Posts: 720 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Not crazy about the play call on 3rd down but Bennett should’ve handed the ball off. Would’ve been a first down

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited December 2022

Why, why Bennett. Makes a bone headed read and keeps the ball, and then runs to the short side of the field with 5 defenders. And then a missed fg.

Now allowing them to drive the ball.

UGA is coming off the ball somewhat slow on defense.

And now trailing. With UM losing, OSU will not. Officials may make sure of that. Absolutely held Williams on that td pass, and no call. And with Bennett leading 50-60 yard drives with no points. They better turn it on this next drive, or it could be a long night. That 2nd drive of OSU just looked too easy.

• Options
    MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

We're doomed if we can't get to Stroud. Gotta get a rush!!

• Options
    VetdawgVetdawg Posts: 761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Ok…..so…..we gotta cover 18 or they will hang half a hundred on us

• Options

Excellent drive. Mixing it up. Now, gotta get in Stroud's face and do our best to cover Harrison and Ebuka.

• Options
    HenddawgHenddawg Posts: 720 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Really nice drive there. Good decisions except for the sack. Nice recovery on that very next play though. Now need to tighten up on D and Go DAWGS

• Options
    edited December 2022

Dang it Dawgnation, how long does it take to update the score on the top of the page? LOL.

I just refreshed the page and it said 7-7, but when it was done updating, it went back to 7-0. LOL. Could you at least take OSU's points away.

Finally, all good now. LOL

• Options

Come on Dawgs, don't let them drive 10 plays, just to try and stop them in the red zone.

The safeties are absolutely being abused in the slot.

• Options

Still not getting to Stroud. He's got all day to throw.

• Options
    Thomas77Thomas77 Posts: 62 ✭✭✭ Junior

defense has to penetrate the line to make anything happen.

• Options

Kirby’s got some adjustments up his sleeve I’m sure of it. We have to beat these buttguys.

• Options

So far big Jalen not factoring in the game much. But hopefully he will. If the Dawgs don’t put Much more pressure on Stroud could be a long night