Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

What social media is saying about Georgia football after epic win over Ohio State

2»

Comments

• Options
    Ddavis0777Ddavis0777 Posts: 408 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited January 2023

@CClayC88 Ok, thank you for making my point. There isn’t a single player otherwise that had anything close to an MVP worthy performance on the winning squad. Not negating some good efforts but it’s possible an MVP is given out simply cause it had to be that way. I mean look at the Heisman race this year. I’m just suggesting you quit your griping and needless naysaying and enjoy the success he’s leading the team to, wether or not it’s comfortable enough for you while you sit you’re rear end on the couch.

As for you saying Kirby says constantly that Stetson needs to play better…. Once again, name me a player on UGA’s roster he DOESNT say that about when asked.

Yet another laughable example of how Stetson’s critics obtuse tendency to grade him on a curve that is super unfair just due to his storyline. And now you get to watch him win a natty wishing it was another guy. I love the thought of that. We’ll allow you to forever put respect on his name by referring to him forever as Stetson “The Mailman - Steps up in the big moments” Bennett.

• Options
    CClayC88CClayC88 Posts: 126 ✭✭✭ Junior

I grade him on a curve? He almost threw 5 picks in the Florida game. Went 4 games this season without throwing a TD pass. Tried to throw a back breaking INT at the end of the first half against OSU that Bowers had to break up which might have really been his best play of the game. But because he makes 2 throws on the last drive of the game he gets grade in a curve to "MVP". It's funny to watch posters on this site laugh at national media for being "experts" when they're wrong but cling to "MVP" awards in playoff games for such validation.