Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Duce Robinson: What’s up next for the priority 5-star Georgia recruiting target?

SystemSystem Posts: 7,421 admin
edited January 2023 in Article commenting
imageDuce Robinson: What’s up next for the priority 5-star Georgia recruiting target?

Want to attack every day with the latest Georgia football recruiting info? That’s the Intel. This rep has the latest with 5-star TE Duce Robinson. He ranks as the nation’s No. 1 TE and the No. 17 overall prospect for 2023 on the 247Sports Composite ratings.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    Silver_BritchesSilver_Britches Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Duce the right thing and become a Dawg, Duce! 😁 You want to be the best you can be, be coached by the best, play in front of the best college football fans in the country, and win some championships? Come ball out 'tween the hedges and show us what you got. Let's go young man! Let's gooooooooooooo!

GO DAWGS!

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Sounds like he's willing to wait and see just how much some team wants him!

• Options
    khummelkhummel Posts: 816 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Whether he lines up at TE or WR, he'll need to bulk up and block at Georgia (while also being a primary receiving target). I have every confidence he'll have no regrets if he chooses to do those things at Georgia... the team culture, the individual development, prep for the league, fun and accomplishments on the gridiron, top-notch education, great town for his family to visit, chance to multi-sport, etc. Go Dawgs!

• Options
    jamboogiejamboogie Posts: 188 ✭✭✭ Junior
  • Options
    jamboogiejamboogie Posts: 188 ✭✭✭ Junior

May be a great player but seems like he has big ego to go along with that talent

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 2,995 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Dawg gone it !! I missed that game and forgot to record it !! Maybe it’ll come back on. Did our Dawgs Commits do well ?? Any in particular do anything sensational that stands out ?? Hope Deuce will Commit to the G !! Go Dawgs !!

• Options
    CandlerParkCandlerPark Posts: 643 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    CandlerParkCandlerPark Posts: 643 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

This is response to this post, as well as to @Kconnorriley's post on Bowers filed just after this one:

May Bowers' experience at UGA help guide this year's big California TE recruit!

In response Connors' post on Bowers: It is interesting that the two '21 recruits whom nobody could watch have way exceeded expectations.

Kudos to the Dawgs staff for ID'ing both JDJ and Brock Bowers during the pandemic despite the fact that they couldn't see either in action as a senior. Buy low, sell high.

• Options
    Bdw3184Bdw3184 Posts: 12,727 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited January 2023

We will be glad to get any of these folks who decide to commit to the "G"!

Ending up with Spurlin and Luckie is definitely not a bad thing A motivated Duce would be icing on the cake!

Go Dawgs!

• Options
    UGADad20UGADad20 Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Based on 2Rob's tape he looks like he could slide ride into BB's role when BB leaves after next season.

• Options
    Alexander_the_LateAlexander_the_Late Posts: 42 ✭✭✭ Junior

Most informative statement in the article? It's gotta be "His upcoming 18th birthday weekend comes in two weeks. He will turn 18."

You can't just lazily take anything for granted these days, and it's great to see that Jeff isn't unaware of this fact. It's easy to assume that everyone would understand that a person turns 18 on their 18th birthday, but you just can't ignore the fact that there are tons of folks who need clarification of the most basic of basics.

Also, it brings up an interesting possibility. Couldn't you actually celebrate a birthday that doesn't accurately reflect your age? Why couldn't a person turning 63, for instance, celebrate their 18th birthday instead? "Yes, I'm aware that I turn 63 today, but turning 18 was a much larger milestone so I've decided to celebrate that event instead." Personally, I'd rather celebrate my 21st every year so it doesn't seem weird (checked that box already) if I decide to have a drink or two. Maybe it's worth thinking about.

• Options
    BrooksieBrooksie Posts: 458 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

i don’t see him fitting the culture at UGA. He wants to play and be a primary target as a freshman. Sure BB was. But that isn’t a standard Kirby prefers. Gotta earn your respect. That said. If he is willing to put in the work he would be a great catch for the TE room.

• Options
    busterchapbusterchap Posts: 77 ✭✭✭ Junior

My money is on Texas!