Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Stetson Bennett proclaims Georgia ‘Champions of the whole **** world’ after 65-7 rout

SystemSystem Posts: 10,448 admin
edited January 2023 in Article commenting
imageStetson Bennett proclaims Georgia ‘Champions of the whole **** world’ after 65-7 rout

INGLEWOOD, Calif. — Stetson Bennett made his final appearance in a Georgia football uniform a special one, and celebrated in appropriate fashion.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I wonder how all the Stetson haters like their Crow ?? Little butter ?? Little hot sauce ?? Big Congrats to our Dawgs !! Big Congrats to Stetson !!

• Options

Kirby Smart and his Coaching Staff and Analysts and Assistants are The Best in all College Football !! Period !!

• Options

Oh my sincere apologies I should make that King Kirby !! King Kirby and his Royal Staff !! He’ll be going after his Third Crown next season !! Go You Royal Dawgs !!

• Options
    87dawg87dawg Posts: 370 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Stetson Bennet was never benched in favor of Daniels. Why in the world do you keep writing that lie? He was injured and JT filled in for an injured teammate. Bennett was injured and then fought his way back and became the player that he is: A two time National Champion QB, Heisman finalist, all games MVP and we are all lucky to have had him.

By your logic, Darnell Washington was benched in favor of Oscar Delp. It didn't happen.

• Options
    robinsdawgrobinsdawg Posts: 106 ✭✭✭ Junior

i'd like to know if Stetson made the call on his own on that 3 dn/10 run when he avoided TCU blitz and ran open to the first down. Or did Monken see it and call it? Great job seeing the field.

• Options
    Bdw3184Bdw3184 Posts: 12,727 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    Bdw3184Bdw3184 Posts: 12,727 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Agreed!

And he also beat last year’s Heisman trophy winner head to head!

Go Dawgs!

• Options
    focodawgfanfocodawgfan Posts: 3 ✭ Freshman

I still don't get the hate on Stetson, everything he's accomplished and still the doubts and aspersions. People lavish praise on Tim Tebow and while he did win the Heisman how did his NFL career work out.

It's BS to judge Stetson now on whether or not he makes it in the NFL.

He still is one of the greatest college quarterbacks of all time.