Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

WATCH: Kendall Milton brings Georgia offensive line wings during win over TCU

SystemSystem Posts: 7,420 admin
edited January 2023 in Article commenting
imageWATCH: Kendall Milton brings Georgia offensive line wings during win over TCU

LOS ANGELES — Any skill player knows you have to take care of your offensive line. Kendall Milton made sure to do that after the big boys up front cleared the way for his touchdown run.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The Joe Moore committee got it wrong. Georgia had the best O-line in 2021 and they also had the best O-line in 2022.

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Now THAT’S taking care of your O Line !! 😃 Well Done Dawgs !! Well Done Big O Line Men !! Well Done Kendall !! I bet those wings were especially tasty at that moment !!

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,141 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Wings? It should have been frogs legs...lolol.

• Options
    JAMossman93JAMossman93 Posts: 6 ✭ Freshman
  • Options
    UGADad20UGADad20 Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

This is a pivotal offseason for the UGA team regarding the OL. UGA's dominance in the trenches, especially the OL (Hello JMoore committee? Hello?), has coincided with UGA's rise to the top of CFB.

When Pittman and Luke were recruiting for UGA, UGA was stacking up 5* and high 4* OL. If BJones and SVPG declare for the draft as expected Mims and Ratledge are the only remaining 5*'s in the OL room. Both are expected to leave after next season.

In the last 2 recruiting classes UGA has signed as many 3* OL (5) as 4* OL (5). (Rivals) UGA has recruited size. Development will be key. Can Searels develop less highly ranked players into all American level players? The good news is with the 5*'s cycling through the program other 5*'s will see the opportunities at UGA and start to commit again.

On the bright side I saw a forecast for Dylan Raiola to UGA today.

• Options
    brvhrtbrvhrt Posts: 322 ✭✭✭ Junior

Call me a curmudgeon, but I don’t like that at all. And I’d be willing to bet Kirby’s not very happy with it either.

• Options
    GtheGreekGtheGreek Posts: 920 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

CLASS ACT Kendall...what else would a grateful RB do......after all, Monday night....."ain't nothing but a party"!

• Options
    GtheGreekGtheGreek Posts: 920 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Joe Moore got it wrong, Heisman got it wrong.....all of which could be easily corrected by waiting until the season and all games are played before the accolades are awarded.

• Options
    BASDawgBASDawg Posts: 39 ✭✭ Sophomore

Kirby would have busted a blood vessel if he had seen that, Remind me, is Kendall a senior?