Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

WATCH: Kirby Smart showed his hand on Georgia 2023 season, if only for a moment

SystemSystem Posts: 7,421 admin
edited January 2023 in Article commenting
imageWATCH: Kirby Smart showed his hand on Georgia 2023 season, if only for a moment

LOS ANGELES — Kirby Smart operates at a different intensity level on the sideline, matching or raising the emotions of the Georgia football players he coaches.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    OldJeepBobOldJeepBob Posts: 71 ✭✭✭ Junior

There could hardly be a better start setup to bring those young players along: open against New Mexico School For Those Who took Shop In High School, 5 home games in a row (or is it 7?), no real opponent until Florida (??), Auburn is a hot mess, maybe no one until Tennessee on November 18. I can see the win streak at 27 when we play Bama in the SEC Championship.

• Options
    flemingislanddawgflemingislanddawg Posts: 583 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Stetson missed the press conference because he had the "Pappy" flu.

• Options
    KBPKBP Posts: 379 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

While Bennett saved his most accomplished performance for the title game, accounting for six touchdowns, most know consistency is not part of the storybook legacy.

Wait, I don't understand that statement. Do you mean consistency is not part of the storybook legacy over the course of his career or during stretches in a particular game? To me, Stetson has been consistent after the conference championship game against Bama. Surely no one expects a QB to perform great on every possession of every game, right?

• Options
    DawgTattooDawgTattoo Posts: 408 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Not sure I follow what you are saying. We open against UT Martin. We play 4 straight home games to open the season.

• Options
    BackHomeBackHome Posts: 53 ✭✭✭ Junior

I have no problem with SBIV’s no-show at the press conference. He said everything he had to say at all the other ones and on the field, and he was mocked for both. He walked off and walked off. Let ‘em report what they want and let the new leaders lead. Boss move in my opinion.

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

SB was consistent when it mattered the most. THat is down the stretch in big games. Thats why he's won so many MVP awards. Young man has 2 NC awards and 5 MVP awards. I couldn't even name a person who has come close to such in recent years. Probably won't happen again anytime soon either. So, even if some feel like SB left some things on the table with his, ahum, "inconsistency", in the end it's much ado about nothing.