Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Georgia football wide receiver Kearis Jackson declares for 2023 NFL Draft

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited January 2023 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia football wide receiver Kearis Jackson declares for 2023 NFL Draft

One of the key leaders on Georgia’s 2022 championship team is now off to the NFL, with Kearis Jackson being the latest Bulldog to enter his name into the 2023 NFL Draft.

Read the full story here

Comments

• GardenDawgGardenDawg Posts: 311 ✭✭✭ Junior

If I was and NFL scout, I would rave about KJ! I would draft him and he would start on special teams immediately. Great HANDS!

• DawgTattooDawgTattoo Posts: 408 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I have the pleasure of living across the street from Kearis' parents. They have raised a fine young man who is intelligent, humble and respectful. I wish nothing but success for Kearis.

• navydawgnavydawg Posts: 2,973 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Wish you the very best life has to offer Kearis !! You will always be a DGD !!

• HenddawgHenddawg Posts: 716 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I see him like a Jennings with the 49ers when he gets to the NFL. A very talented and tough athlete and receiver that does the hard work and makes tough and physical receptions. What a DGD he has been and no matter how “inactive” he may appear, he always showed up in big situations, in big games, with big receptions. Really gonna miss Mr. Jackson and wish him nothing but the best. Go DAWGS

• thadecthadec Posts: 611 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Hopefully he will go to either Cleveland, Jacksonville, Atlanta, Chicago or Green Bay. All of them need WRs in the worst way.

• David1David1 Posts: 698 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

God bless, young man.

• khummelkhummel Posts: 801 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited January 2023

No surprise, but KJ's was perhaps the most thoughtful, mature, conscientious "goodbye" note I've read from a departing athlete anywhere. On the football side, I think he just might show out better as a pro than at UGA. All the best to that DGD, wherever he may be. Go Dawgs!