Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

An early projection of Georgia football’s 2023 offensive depth chart

2»

Comments

• Options
    Ddavis0777Ddavis0777 Posts: 408 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited January 2023

I’d argue we have been holding on to this 1a/1b RB thing at UGA a little too long.

If anything I really think

1. Daijun Edwards
    2. Kendal Milton/Branson Robinson

just like this year when all were healthy it was

1. McIntosh
    2. Edwards/Milton
  • Options
    ATDATD Posts: 260 ✭✭✭ Junior

I thought we'd offered a scholarship to Dante Cephas, the Kent State receiver.

• Options
    BigDawg61BigDawg61 Posts: 2,417 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Honestly...from what I've seen...I think Robinson is going to be UGA's featured back, next year. He reminds me of Knowshon Moreno with his size and power. Great vision, too...with a burst of speed. He hits the hole quick and drives his knees. He's a special player.

And...just for the record...in response to some earlier comments on Gurley; there has NEVER been a RB with Herschel Walker's combination of power and speed. He was a unicorn. The guy competed in the 100 meter at the Olympic tryouts...and could run over you.

We've seen backs with size and power, such as Earl Campbell and Bo Jackson...and, we've see backs with speed, quickness and vision, such as Tony Dorsett and Barry Sanders. We've only seen 1 back with all 5 traits. The closest I can remember, is Walter Payton. Gurley was pretty close, too...but, did not have Walker's world class speed. That's my opinion, anyway.