Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Jamal Meriweather: 2023 OT commit reflects on official visit and ‘dream’ Georgia football future

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited January 2023 in Article commenting
imageJamal Meriweather: 2023 OT commit reflects on official visit and ‘dream’ Georgia football future

Want to attack every day with the latest Georgia football recruiting info? That’s the Intel. This rep has the latest with Georgia’s 3-star OT commitment Jamal Meriweather. He ranks as the nation’s No. 32 OT and the No. 476 overall prospect for 2023 on the 247Sports Composite ratings.

Read the full story here

Comments

• MLVMLV Posts: 73 ✭✭✭ Junior

Welcome aboard, Jamal! I am excited for you!

• reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I see great things in your future! Go Dawgs!

• OldJeepBobOldJeepBob Posts: 71 ✭✭✭ Junior

I hope ESPN will broadcast the recruits singing their names on the letters of intent. I think that would be so special.

• UGADad20UGADad20 Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Not sure about the level of competition he faced but he is a big, athletic dude. Sky is the limit for Jamal. Good pick up for UGA. Played RT because his HS QB is left handed i.e. the blind side.

• GtheGreekGtheGreek Posts: 904 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Jamal.....you already have a fast start on the DGD attitude.....Keep a picture of Jordan Davis always on your mind!

• UGA64UGA64 Posts: 120 ✭✭✭ Junior

Welcome you man! Going to be a DGD! Stars don't mean anything. It's player development ask David Pollack! Go Dawgs