Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

National Signing Day: Georgia football 2023 recruiting class live updates, commits and signees

SystemSystem Posts: 10,422 admin
edited February 2023 in Article commenting
imageNational Signing Day: Georgia football 2023 recruiting class live updates, commits and signees

The Georgia football program will see some of its top targets announce their college plans on Wednesday as a part of 2023 National Signing Day. Below you can find live updates on the day, as well as the latest on Georgia’s signees and commitments.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    UGA64UGA64 Posts: 125 ✭✭✭ Junior

Let's give it our best shot recruiting today. I know our coaches work countless hours traveling, evaluating future Dawgs we hope. Go Dawgs!!!

• Options
    PetesdawgsPetesdawgs Posts: 395 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I think it is becoming clear that Monken is staying at Georgia as he is not going to Tampa and is not the first selection in Baltimore. Baltimore has interviewed 5 or 6 OC candidates and Monken is not getting that job.

• Options
    LoranwhaddayagotLoranwhaddayagot Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I believe Brooks Austin said that Duce Robinson was not committing today.

Waiting for MLB?

• Options
    GoodOlDawgGoodOlDawg Posts: 445 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

If he's still in Phoenix we probably wouldn't hear anything from him until much later this afternoon.

• Options
    khummelkhummel Posts: 821 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited February 2023

Looks like others believe Lyons will commit to Stanford. Go Dawgs!

• Options
    bobebobe Posts: 203 ✭✭✭ Junior

So Duce wouldn't even count for a scholarship if his plans play out.

• Options
    GtheGreekGtheGreek Posts: 923 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I can't think of any reason why Monken would ever take the Baltimore job....unless of course he's really into sub-par play, losing and age increasing stress, plus where you going to live, as the whole area is a s-hole. Tampa, no way now that Brady is gone for good. As I've mentioned before, Monken lives to WIN.....there is no better place than Athens/UGA if winning is your thing! GOOOO DAWGS 3N23!

• Options
    GtheGreekGtheGreek Posts: 923 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Burning question of the day.....any help explaining would be greatly appreciated! Peyton Woodring has kicked a 60 yarder and his percentage for EP's & normal FG's is extremely high.....Why is he only a three star if winning is all about putting points on the board consistently?

• Options
    GoodOlDawgGoodOlDawg Posts: 445 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I was thinking that he was going to committ to either UGA or USC today, but as the article stated, he would not sign a letter of intent today. I could very well be mistaken on that because I don't recall where I heard that he would announce his commitment.

GO DAWGS!

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Drop out of the TP Dominic Blaylock and come back home to the G where you belong. We Still love you !!

• Options
    DallasDawgDallasDawg Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

No idea what Monken will do. I'm not going to try to put out that "Athens is the best place for him if he wants to win" deal, because who knows what people really think? What they SAY publicly that they want, and what they REALLY want are often two different things. Won't be surprised if he stays or goes. But, as for recruits themselves, I believe the Meriweather kid is history. He didn't sign early and now he STILL hasn't signed. I don't believe he's coming and I'm not sure UGA is upset by that. As for the big California tight end, Robinson, he seems to be truly weighing his baseball options, which makes me wonder if we should even concentrate on him. We can win without him and go get another kid who's all in for football, which I think we need. Otherwise, just hoping for a no-drama day today. We can save the stress until Spring practice and the next transfer portal period. Go Dogs!