Very fast and physical. You guys have an excellent chance for a special year. I'm an Irish fan and that was a rough game for me but Georgia is impressive. I hope we can meet again sometime in the beginning of January. Good luck the rest of the way!
Thanks for stopping by... I definately hope you guys win out the rest of way (regular season)..
Our coaching staff and personnel said that from the time they landed they were treated with the utmost respect and dignity. That everyone was so cordial and that they hoped to use y'all as a model moving forward.
@Vikingguy11 said: Very fast and physical. You guys have an excellent chance for a special year. I'm an Irish fan and that was a rough game for me but Georgia is impressive. I hope we can meet again sometime in the beginning of January. Good luck the rest of the way!
Thanks. Smash USC. I'm pulling for yall.
From what ive heard of UGAs treatment in south bend, and the way you guys played us close, I'm pro God squad for the remainder of the season....unless we meet again of course.
Just keep winning. ND is always a first class program and do things the right way.
@CoachRob16 said: Just keep winning. ND is always a first class program and do things the right way.
except for sending student workers up filming towers during lightning storms, of course.
@donm said: @CoachRob16 said: Just keep winning. ND is always a first class program and do things the right way. except for sending student workers up filming towers during lightning storms, of course.
@donm said:
yes, you are correct.
Let's not make light of another person's death...