Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Tailgating information requested

brinkmanmsbrinkmanms Posts: 84 ✭✭✭ Junior

Hi Dawg fans! I am planning on driving to Athens from Chicago for the 2023 opener and would like to tailgate a bit with my wife before the game. In 2018, I got to campus around 6 AM for the Tennessee Game (3 or 4 PM kick?) and parked for free near the Dairy and Animal Science Building near the US 78/College Station Rd intersection. Had a great time, no permit required and definitely got some miles in walking around campus🤣. Seemed at that time most of the campus was open for free parking and tailgating on a first come/served basis. Not sure how things are now post-COVID. I checked one of the UGA game day sites, and tailgating/parking rules seem to be the about the same with a couple areas closer to the stadium requiring permits. Just would like to know if any permits or reservations are required now for the rather remote area I described above.

Thanks!

Comments