Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Alabama football ‘Trench King’ JC Latham: ‘We’re going to win it all’

2»

Comments

• Options
    truthtellertruthteller Posts: 226 ✭✭✭ Junior

So Georgia's players are talking about "eating off the floor" and "we haven't done anything yet", and this guy is wanting the trophy given to Bama before the season starts. if you disagree with him, you are being "disrespectful". And this guy is a team leader? What are they teaching these young men over at BAMA?? I can't imagine a Georgia player speaking this way to the media.

• Options
    BigDawg61BigDawg61 Posts: 2,415 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Lol...I was thinking the same thing. I was trying to remember the last time, i heard a Saban-Coached player saying something like that in public.

And, it occurred to me, what one of Bama's "leaders" said after winning the 2021 CFP Game vs Cincinnati,...he said, "We gone Repeat...we gone repeat!" while placing the "A" on the bracket board on stage. They did not. Lol

I don't remember another time, that I heard a Saban player, smack-talk in public like that. To me, that is an indicator of a discipline problem.

Interestingly enough...that's about the same time-frame that marked Bama's obvious decline. Although, I believe it started in 2019...it didn't reveal itself until they lost their ability to "throw it over-the-top" and outscore the opposition. Very unSaban-like. IMO

• Options
    Bdw3184Bdw3184 Posts: 12,727 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

“Points to the scoreboard…..”👍🤣😎

• Options
    PetesdawgsPetesdawgs Posts: 398 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Who gives one crap what Bama or the world thinks. The Dawgs are the king's of football over the last two seasons and could well be the only team to Three-Peat. Sorry Minnesota -I don't count playing in fields and only 6 games as being legitimate.