Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Tempers flare after Georgia commit Dylan Raiola leads Buford in showdown of Top 10 teams

SystemSystem Posts: 10,555 admin
edited August 2023 in Article commenting
imageTempers flare after Georgia commit Dylan Raiola leads Buford in showdown of Top 10 teams

Dylan Raiola’s Georgia high school career started with a bang and ended with a sideline fracas on Friday night at Buford High School.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    GtheGreekGtheGreek Posts: 955 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

"Fracas on the sideline".......St.Francis, you didn't win on the field......so note, there is absolutely no way in heaven or hell you will ever win in a "side line fracas".....best to lick your wounds and leave! Also note to the "utes" on both sides.....in a "Fracas" NEVER remove your helmet! Just curious....who's idea was it to schedule St Francis "****" Academy, from Baltimore, MD in the first place.....having spent a large part of my career in south Georgia during the Valdosta, Lowndes, Tiff, Moultrie football dynasty, why not play one of these schools???

• Options
  • Options
    CClayC88CClayC88 Posts: 126 ✭✭✭ Junior

Dude, Tift ain't NEVER had a football dynasty. Might want to walk that one back

• Options

Well Sparky, during the time I lived there, 1980-1999, the teams I mentioned won 11 state championships. Tift won in 83. During that time that region was the best in Georgia and Tift was always competitive as were Valdosta, Lowndes, and Colquitt. The point you missed was any of those teams would have given the Buford Wolf's a much better game and brought in more fans.

• Options
    CHDawg54CHDawg54 Posts: 348 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

There is no sportsmanship remaining in most programs from grammar school to the pros. Thuggery has become the trademark in almost every instance and it will eventually lead to the end of sports as we know them.

• Options
    DallasDawgDallasDawg Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I don't care about the game, just individual players. Writers such as @MikeGriffith keep reporting that "there are some" who still believe KJ Bolden's recruitment is not completely shut down? I want to know, is that fact or simple conjecture? Who are these "some," of which he and others speak? Are they just fans blowing smoke, or are they people who really know Bolden and his plans? In other words, do they really know something or are they just wishing upon a star?