Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

My first UGA game.

MetalDawgMetalDawg Posts: 13 ✭ Freshman

I am a UGA fan that was raised by a UGA fan. I do not remember never not being a UGA fan. My dad was born in Elberton, GA and had a cousin who played for Dooley. I was born in Gainesville, FL but was lucky to be raised by a Dawg. I will be going to my first UGA game on the 28th to watch my Dawgs take on Florida for the first time. I have never had the money to do so til now so I'm excited I get to experience my first game with the man who started it all. The top goal on my bucket list is to see a game in Athens but the GA/FL game is 2nd on the list. I am 28 and my dad is 49 I am so **** happy him and I get to share this together.