Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Details emerge following Jarvis Jones’ arrest on speeding, reckless driving charges

2»

Comments

• BigDawg61BigDawg61 Posts: 2,483 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited September 2023

I agree...I don't think I hit the "50 mph over posted speed" mark, in about 35 years. That's why I was curious about the posted Speed Limits and possible "Speed Traps" up that way.

The AJC darn sure doesn't want to tell us...so, maybe we need to do our own "Investigative Reporting". Seems, in this new and dysfunctional Media...they forgot how to do that. It's about "Narratives" and "Gaslights". Lol

• brvhrtbrvhrt Posts: 353 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I don’t necessarily think he should lose his place in the Ring of Honor. I mean, I don’t think it’s right to basically nullify over a decade of upstanding service to the University over a moving violation. HOWEVER, the amount of tone-deafness present in this forum is staggering. Two members of this “family” lost their lives due to the very same type of violation, there have been 13 similar violations since then, and the 14th is committed BY A COACH?!? Not ok.