Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football-Ball State: Live updates, score, analysis, injury news for Week 2 game

Comments

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,034 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Our Defense needs to **** them out quickly and get the ball right back. Other than Mews nothing special to brag about at this point. Another Zero on the board first Qtr. Is not exciting.

• Options
    BornADawgBornADawg Posts: 632 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Can you give a scholly two games in? If so, give Mews one now! Go Dawgs!

• Options
    dawgfromduluthdawgfromduluth Posts: 364 ✭✭✭ Junior

A lot of broken tackles going on.

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

You would think they would have improved??? I would run Vandagriff or Gunner.

• Options
    dawgfromduluthdawgfromduluth Posts: 364 ✭✭✭ Junior

A LOT of broken tackles.

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

This is written after the puntil return for a td by Mews.

So, who's ok with this?

A. Smith is just like Burton. Wants go routes, but can't run a route tree or block worth a crap on the perimeter. He needs to be better than that.

It's a shame Bobo and UGA had to dig into the playbook for a Dillon Bell hand off from the backfield. Against this team.

Mews for MVP. Plays harder than everyone on this team right now.

They NEED to control this game. Ball State is a team that loves to control t.o.p.

Haven't seen to much to comment on the oline. Most blown up plays were outside on the perimeter that I have noticed.

Protect Bullard until next week.

No sack, just a penalty. SMH.

• Options
    KudzuKudzu Posts: 358 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Couldn’t agree more. There’s just a “vibe” missing from this Beck-led team, whether they’re scoring or not. My fiancée said “Beck just looks like he’s missing the charisma of a strong leader.” I agree. I’m not so worried about the occasional miss on a pass (although it seems it’s more than occasional against these first two non-Top 25 teams). I’m concerned the team does not seem to have visible confidence in their leader… thank goodness for Mews and Lovett picking up some slack!!!

If you’d have told me a month ago that, in the middle of a game with Ball State, and after a significant but **** win in the opener, that I’d be sweating the upcoming Soutch Carolina game, I wouldn’t have believed you. Rethinking that right now…

• Options

Yesssss !!! INT !!!! That’s what we want to see !!!

• Options

Now Offense PLEASE don’t waste that INT !!!

• Options

Great heads up play by Chambliss !!!

• Options

Thanks. I'm trying to keep my emotions in check. LOL. It's a little easier while playing Ball State. If this was a SEC team, maybe not so "in check". LOL.

• Options

After a some what slow start our Defense woke up !! Now Offense please !

• Options

Bell TD !!! Thank You !!!

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Beck got his focus and doing better. Settling in the pocket.

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

That;s what twitchiness can do for a RB . Robinson or Milton get stuck there.

• Options

OK make the score At Least 28-0 by the half and I’ll Grudingly forgive the sloppy first Qtr. Stress on grudingly. GOT to do better !! But if we look back our Dawgs are notorious for slow starts on noon games. Kirby has even stated several times over the years that he hates noon games. But when their on the schedule, gotta play Em with the same energy and zeal as any other game !!

• Options

Maybe a "NEW RB" just emerged. Kidding, but he definitely showed way more juke than anyone in the rb room. A Swift type back. We know he can catch.

• Options

Mews is good News !!! 😃