Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football injury report: Injuries continue to hinder running back oom

2»

Comments

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,034 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

My Bro. words cannot express how much I appreciate You and your kind comments. I’m a Saved Christian but not in Church at this time. I Need to Got to get back in Church. There are vets and people in general By Far worse off than me, so I really shouldn’t be whining and complaining.

But I also have a literal multitude of physical health problems to including CLL ( Chronic Lymphocitic Leukemia) and serious pain issues.

I very much embrace your friendship !! I don’t have any male bonding friendships really, we just moved to our current location a little over a year ago. But honestly and it’s a looong story I haven’t had a male friend that I can vent to, and share my deep feelings with, you know, someone I’m bonded to as a great friend in over 14 years now.

It’s just me my Awesome & Great Savior the Lord Jesus Christ, my very precious, wonderful, awesome wife, and my german shepherd dog.

That’s Why I try, sometimes I fail, not to get in arguments on here !! I need to Make friends not lose them !!

I always very much Appreciate your reasonable and well thought out comments. You sound like my kind of people !! And there are several guys on here like that.

I really love DN and this site DN. The Dawgs are my little reprieve from the realities of a harsh life this country has come to. If you either work for a living now or are retired or had to leave due to health issues, in my book your a great American. Because you Are or Did serve. It wasn’t meant for everyone to be in the military. Hard working Americans are Also hero’s to me.

I Pray and Hope that your Dad and Brother-In-Law can get Peace in their lives. I want to Thank You with all my heart for being my DN friend !! And I mean that !! Although there Shouldn’t be in 2023, there’s still a bit of stigma about people suffering with mental health issues. People still use terms to describe US like nutcase, loon, moron, fruit basket, etc. etc. But I wouldn’t wish it on Anyone !! I have PTSD, Depression, and Anxiety. I can’t count the times I’ve had well meaning people ( Some not so much well meaning !!) tell Well just get a grip. If it was as simple as just asserting your Will Power I’d have stopped seeing mental health doctors and taking medications years and years ago !! But unfortunately it’s Not that simple !!

Anyway because I’ve had these issues a long time I have a much greater empathy and even sympathy for those who suffer in similar ways. You have a kind and generous heart. I can tell you meant what you said, and I really appreciate you reaching out to me a stranger and offering kindness, compassion, and friendship. God Will Bless you for that !! We Reap what we Sow !! You might not get rewarded on This earth ( then again He might) but you Will be rewarded in Heaven and That’s where we’re supposed to be storing our Real Treasures !!

I sure hope that You, and UGADad20 and so many others will get the Awesome pleasure of seeing our beloved Dawgs 3Peat !!! Would be So Great !! Thanks again my Brother !! Look forward to seeing your comments and UGADad20 and several others on here !! Go Dawgs !! GATA !!