Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football-Auburn live updates, injury news, score analysis for Week 5 game

12346»

Comments

• Options
    VetdawgVetdawg Posts: 761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    Louis8478Louis8478 Posts: 168 ✭✭✭ Junior

Yea, baby. A win is a win! Go Dawgs!!!

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,034 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I’ll take a Nasty W over a Beautiful L ANY DAY !! Go Dawgs !!

• Options
    deputydogdeputydog Posts: 132 ✭✭✭ Junior

I will take the win any day. 3 turnovers kept them close that and some flaky defense.

• Options
    HenddawgHenddawg Posts: 721 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited September 2023

Man, what an u g l y win. Thank goodness for Bowers and McConkey today. No comment on any other player or group because they all make me very nervous.

I thought the conference had decided to penalize these obviously fake injuries and if they couldn’t figure any out today, they never will. Just pitiful from Auburn.

Man, gonna be a wild ride for the rest of the season. Kentucky gonna be very tough. They looked good today.

• Options
    HenddawgHenddawg Posts: 721 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

No idea why they blocked my word - it was u g l y

• Options
    deputydogdeputydog Posts: 132 ✭✭✭ Junior

What happened to our defense today?

• Options
    TrippTripp Posts: 513 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Kentucky is a beast on the ground and have a strong defense. Today was real adversity for the Dawgs and thank goodness they responded. I hope we throw the conservative play calling early, out the scheme next week. It will be to come back on Kentucky.

• Options
    TrippTripp Posts: 513 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Bowers made a mistake or 2 early but boy did he go in to BEAST mode the 2nd half! Glad to see Ladd back.