Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Auburn players: ‘We should have won the game,’ out-physicalled Georgia in 27-20 loss

2»

Comments

• Options
    hootche10hootche10 Posts: 47 ✭✭✭ Junior

I was sitting at home watching the game and after the fumble on the 1st play of the third quarter which Auburn recovered and ultimately scored for a 17-10 lead I decided I had to get up and get my UGA hat and put it on. I thought we could win without me wearing the hat but after giving up that 3rd quarter TD I was very concerned. And it was the first points we had given up all year in the 3rd quarter I think. After putting on the hat we outscored them 17-3. Just a little superstitious magic. It does work...... with a little help from Brock Bowers.

• Options
    Bdw3184Bdw3184 Posts: 12,727 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

But you didn’t win, Aubarn!

Woulda, coulda, shoulda is always a loser’s excuse!

So glad to be a Dawg fan where excuses are not needed!

Go Dawgs!

• Options
    ChiefChief Posts: 58 ✭✭✭ Junior

It's been a long time since The Dawgs had any need to make excuses for a loss. They will lose again...one day. I'll bet Coach Smart, the players and us fans will not whine, what if and blame it on something else (like injuries?) as several team's coaches, players and fans continue to do. Injuries, schedules, climate ...all part of the game. Face it.

• Options
    TIMLAW10TIMLAW10 Posts: 46 ✭✭ Sophomore

Nothing more satisfying than the loser giving the woulda, shoulda, coulda crap.