Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

4 things to know: Kirby Smart looks up front, confident Gators have inside info, Georgia has QB edge

SystemSystem Posts: 10,461 admin
edited October 2023 in Article commenting
image4 things to know: Kirby Smart looks up front, confident Gators have inside info, Georgia has QB edge

ATHENS — The latest edition of Georgia-Florida features all sorts of storylines, the latest of which involves two former Gators’ head coaches picking what would be a noteworthy upset.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    zonadawg61zonadawg61 Posts: 415 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

The more they talk, the more Kirby simmers... They never learn.

• Options
    Bdw3184Bdw3184 Posts: 12,727 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Those young men don’t have a clue who that speaker is……!!

🤣🤣😎💯

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,145 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    Thomas77Thomas77 Posts: 62 ✭✭✭ Junior

”Deep passes, vertical game”. I guess this is what concerns me the most. The dogs are, so far, not putting a lot of consistent pressure on the QB to throw off timing, and DBs not turning around to see where the ball is soon enough before contact. Overall I have great confidence in these kids and our elite coaches. Go Dawgs!

• Options
    GtheGreekGtheGreek Posts: 933 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited October 2023

We all know....." If if's and buts were fruit and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas, & devastate the Dawgs in Jax's" .....The Ole Ball Sack & Coach Mullet & SEC Game Day talkin heads, Tebow, Rogers, Rutledge, etal... can wish and predict till the Gator is belly up but the fact remains......Talent and Execution will win this game and The Dawgs are four decks deep loaded with aces and more wild cards than a travelin Black Jack Dealer. The brighest stars in the Dawg Constellation....Beck, The Dawg Receiver room, Edwards and the RB room, and our "No Name" TE's......GOOOOO DAWGS, SICEM, WOOF, WOOF, WOOF!

After hours of Gator Dung The SEC talkin Heads all picked THE DAWGS.....There's Hope when genuine factual prognosticating wins out! Even Tebow picked THE DAWGS!

• Options
    ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited October 2023

Spurrier is Spurrier: Gator to his core! He will never pick against his Gators!

Mullen? Once a clown, always a clown!

• Options
    UGADad20UGADad20 Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

OT but good news! Just read on SDS that Darris Smith is back with the team. Not sure what happened but no injury indicated. Possibly a flirtation with the TP?

• Options
    ypcregypcreg Posts: 252 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

We have to be able to stop their run early, but I don't see us being able to do that with front 7. My guess is Bullard and Smith would have to help. That would leave only Starks to help double cover Pearsall. Would we be able to do that? Hopefully, but I'm not so confident. How our offense will perform without Bowers is also a big "?".