Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

DawgNation Daily Podcast 562: UGA focused on Florida, Gators focused on drama w/ Jeff Sentell

SavageDawg17SavageDawg17 Posts: 1,535 mod

Florida coach Jim McElwain's team has some distractions heading into the game Saturday against Georgia.

On episode No. 562 (Oct. 24, 2017) of the @DawgNationDaily podcast, UGA fans can hear a discussion about a weird day for Florida as it prepares to play Georgia on Saturday.

Georgia football podcast: UGA focused on Florida, Gators focused on drama

Beginning of the show: There appears to be a stark contrast between Georgia and Florida as the two teams prepare to renew their rivalry again Saturday. On the one hand, UGA appears to be as focused and determined as ever — content to focus on the task at hand. However, Florida spent Monday generating headlines some programs would attempt to avoid. I’ll talk more about the differences between the two teams on this edition of the show.

10-minute mark: I discuss UGA quarterback Jake Fromm making his debut in the UGA-Florida rivalry game.

15-minute mark: DawgNation recruiting insider @JeffSentell joins the show. Some of the topics covered include:

• The DawgNation Big Game Preview at the Marlow’s Tavern in Brookhaven set for Tuesday night.
  • An update on the timeline for recovery for 5-star quarterback Justin Fields, who broke his finger last Thursday.
  • Where 4-star defensive tackle Robert Cooper ranks on UGA’s list of recruiting targets.
  • An update on 4-star defensive tackle Rick Sandidge.
  • And a preview of an upcoming video series with 5-star offensive lineman Jamaree Salyer.

30-minute mark: I take a look at some other SEC headlines, including former Alabama quarterback Greg McElroy agreeing with some critics about the Crimson Tide, the favorites emerging to replace Butch Jones as Tennessee coach, and one ESPN personality’s surprisingly favorable viewpoint of one SEC team.

35-minute mark: I add some more names to our Gator Hater Roll Call.