Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Caption This Photo- Mizzou Edition

ChopperChopper Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Comments

• Options
    Bdw3184Bdw3184 Posts: 12,727 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    BangersBangers Posts: 827 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

"Good luck today Eli... btw... Lovett noticed in film review that since last season you haven't changed your signs"

• Options
    Michael_ScarnMichael_Scarn Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Eli you ain't rockin the visor quite like me brah.

• Options
    mattmd2mattmd2 Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

“I want to have a Drink witz you after the game, hahahaha!”

• Options
    pocoyopocoyo Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Yeah. Okay. Napier thought that last week

• Options
    CigarDawgCigarDawg Posts: 2,539 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

"So you actually want us to SHOW YOU why we should be #1 in the CFP rankings? Hold my Beer."

• Options
    DawgBonesDawgBones Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Coach Drink, so glad you have a November to remember. We've got what we call a January to Legendary.

• Options
    DawgwiredDawgwired Posts: 3,124 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Eli just remember however bad it gets Saturday night at least you’re not Florida.

• Options
    DoubleDanelDoubleDanel Posts: 44 ✭✭✭ Junior

CKS: Hey were you the coach when that kid threatened to starve him self to death and then the players threatened to go on strike because Mizzou students wanted safe spaces? Or do I just think that because his nickname was “Drinkle” for some reason?

• Options
    Old_lady_dawg_fanOld_lady_dawg_fan Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited November 2023

Then I poured catnip all over the visitor locker room floor and your fellas rolled around in it and refused to come out for warm-ups. I could send Boom in there for you, if you want.

• Options
    CantonDawgCantonDawg Posts: 230 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate