Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football-Missouri live updates, injury news, score, analysis for Week 10 game

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    Gibroni88Gibroni88 Posts: 409 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

That was NOT a blindside block!!!

both players were facing each other, and the INT just happened!

Smael Mondon did nothing wrong on that play, it was completely legit!

That was an aggregious call by that ref there, no way you could even possibly justify calling that blindside block; both players were face to face and the INT had just happened.

• Options
    Gibroni88Gibroni88 Posts: 409 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

The final score should have been 34 to 21.

That ref should be fired.

• Options
    GtheGreekGtheGreek Posts: 950 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited November 2023

Mizzou proved they are a team with more determination than talent and determination with a handful of talent can beat you! Tough win but definitely a needed "character" builder for the Dawgs. My only other take away is that CBS SUCKS....their color guys were awful....how many plays were missed listening to their BS.

Nazir is The DAWG.....work on those sprints baby!....keepin my fingers crossed for our injured....Pops looked the worst.

• Options
    UGADad20UGADad20 Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited November 2023

These officials were some of the worst I've seen this year. The Delp facemask wasn't more than a brushing. But the PI on 6 or 12 was pretty bad. I think the ref was reaching for his flag before the ball even got there.

The big one that no one beside me apparently saw was what looked like targeting on MRJ. Crown of the helmet to MRJ's face mask/ chin.

Very few calls made against MO. Blind side block by Mondon on the Stackhouse INT could've been a killer. Gotta play smarter.

• Options
    BigDawg61BigDawg61 Posts: 2,417 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Couldn't agree more.

BTW...it wasn't just the announcing...it was the camera angles and replay work. Basically...everything. But, I've noticed, the same can be said about ESPN. COVID really, had a negative impact on everything...including CFB. Lol

• Options
    BigDawg61BigDawg61 Posts: 2,417 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited November 2023

Dude... I said the same thing, to my Brother. I swear the guy had his mind made up to throw the flag, on that play...for "something". He was trying to figure it out, on-the-fly. Low and behold...the closest thing to a penalty...WASN'T a penalty.

That's how I've seen a number of games go, this year. With OSU, FSU and a few others that escape me, right now. It seems blatant and deliberate, by a few Officials.

There probably should be a legal "Probe" of all officiating crews, to look for gambling ties...and, ties to Coaching Staffs or Athletic Departments. I don't trust any of the bass turds....especially with that much money at stake.

A month ago...that may have sounded a little paranoid...but, after the Michigan thing, why couldn't an Assistant Coach influence the outcome of a game for profit?.