Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia basketball can’t measure up to Oregon, Ducks soar in 82-71 win

SystemSystem Posts: 10,493 admin
edited November 2023 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia basketball can’t measure up to Oregon, Ducks soar in 82-71 win

Georgia basketball had its challenges with Oregon on Monday after, but hustle and resiliency were not among them.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    zonadawg61zonadawg61 Posts: 415 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Same tired story year after year. They can't shoot. Defense is terrible. Guess they haven't learned how to block out under the glass. Too many turnovers. It's like the same replay on a continuous loop. UGA has unlimited resources but basketball is cursed for some odd reason. We keep getting retread coaches and retread players.

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,150 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Here we go again. Mike's excuses are even retreads. He seems to have done pretty well at Florida. UGA is just not a basketball town. I wish him the best...but he already lost their top scorer...to Oregon! Oquendo. He only had 7 pts for them. There is always hope. The SEC is going to be a tough time for UGA again. Go Dawgs!

• Options
    BigDawg61BigDawg61 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Lol...nah, not this year. Even the Lakers lost a few, in the beginning of their "Legacy" break-thru year. I believe in Mike White, now. He's brought in more talent in one year, than the last 2 or 3 coaches, put together...[other than Anthony Edwards].

Those 4 & 5 star guys aren't coming to UGA, just to wear the "G" and watch football. Mike sold em on something...and, I can't wait to see what it is.

I think they'll have it put together, by the time Conference play begins.

Go get em Big Red!