Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

What social media is saying about Georgia football after latest College Football Playoff rankings

SystemSystem Posts: 10,570 admin
edited November 2023 in Article commenting
imageWhat social media is saying about Georgia football after latest College Football Playoff rankings

ATHENS — At the very top of the College Football Playoff rankings, there was no drama.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    Georgia67Georgia67 Posts: 145 ✭✭✭ Junior

Way too much talk for me. Hope our guys are ignoring all this hype. I guarantee you Coach Smart is ignoring it and focused 100% on Georgia Tech.

Go Dawgs!

• Options
    BigDawg888BigDawg888 Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

It doesn't really matter. We have to win em all regardless. We are not getting in or repeating if we lose. No room for error this year. We are going to earn it if we get it and that is appropriate as you would want it to be that way for the record books.

Exciting as crap. What a great time to be a Georgia Bulldog fan.

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,034 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

My Brother these Dawgs are gonna do it !! Their gonna make even More history/records than they’ve already done. They have legitimately gotten better and better, Especially in the games we figured would be challenging.

Some of the pessimists will point to some games being rather sloppy like for example Vandy. But those type games don’t matter a pinch of **** !! When KY came rolling in after destroying UF, well you know !! No need repeating it all as you already know as do all Dawgs fans.

With the exception of Beck’s very first road game to Auburn the only team that we thought would be a challenge and Was a challenge was Mizzou. The same team that offered the closest regular season challenge last year.

I wouldn’t be terribly surprised if our Dawgs played GT a little sloppy. Not Hoping for that mind you, but just saying it’s possible. But unless the Dawgs leave 98% of the team in Athens they won’t lose to GT.

Then a totally focused and energized Dawgs will show up vs Bama. They Know that Bama is more apt to kill their dreams. So they will be prepared and ready for battle.

I Hope that Kirby can pump them up to play disciplined ball vs GT so they can get the score Up and most of the starters Out as early as possible. GT won’t win, but they Could prolong getting our backups in if the Dawgs start off sloppy.

If these Dawgs play like they did vs Ole Miss and TN and I’m confident they will, it spells doom for Bama, although I do think the Tide will be tougher than those other two. To me the biggest challenge remaining is Bama. Beat them and come out with no injuries and our Dawgs Will beat whichever team they face in the playoffs and then win the Natty. I Believe in Kirby and our Dawgs !! Go Dawgs !!

• Options
    JimWallaceJimWallace Posts: 5,757 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

In my opinion all of our remaining games will be tough. The stakes are high. Every team is gunning for the Dawgs. There is no slack in the system. We have to win out. It's a very tall order.

That's not saying we can't or won't get it done, but the other teams want it just a much as we do, and they're all fully capable. Including Tech.

I too believe we're the best team in the nation, a truly amazing team, but Tech or somebody could prove me wrong which is why the games are played.

Kirby & Company are fully aware and on top of it.

Go, Dawgs!

• Options
    ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The SECCG is going to be Secretariat’s Belmont Stakes…a lot of pregame talk about an upset from the underdog, but the Dawgs will end up winning by 31 lengths putting to rest all doubt of who is the GOAT between Saban and Smart.

• Options
    CHDawg54CHDawg54 Posts: 348 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited November 2023

Bama just came back to win the Iron Bowl with a miracle TD pass on 4th and goal from the Auburn 31. They will be prepared next week after almost losing to Auburn.

At this point take nothing for granted; every game is going to tough for the rest of the season.

Go Dawgs!!!!!