Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football-Georgia Tech live updates, score, injury news, analysis for Week 13 game

Comments

• Options
    Georgia67Georgia67 Posts: 143 ✭✭✭ Junior

That’s it now stuff these guys on their next possession!

Go Dawgs!

• Options
    VetdawgVetdawg Posts: 761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Am I just the only one with the paranoid armadillo helmet here or is this like the second game we’ve played with season with sketchy turf conditions. I wasn’t paying attention until my son mentioned it. But now after that PAT even our kicker fell down

• Options
    HenddawgHenddawg Posts: 721 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Great to have Brinson back for sure.

• Options
    VetdawgVetdawg Posts: 761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Why are they running the ball so well??

• Options
    Thomas77Thomas77 Posts: 62 ✭✭✭ Junior

Need some real penetration in their backfield. Linebackers too slow to react. Come on, dominate!

• Options
    MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited November 2023

Dawg's defense just getting gashed...like in previous games, we're not containing the edge...

Bama can follow this same playbook with a very tough and mobile QB in Milroe...

• Options
    Thomas77Thomas77 Posts: 62 ✭✭✭ Junior

somebody stay home on these change of direction.

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Kirby and his rushing 3, dropping 8, to give up an easy 4th down. That qb had 7 seconds to find some one.

I know it's early, but this running attack for GT, is absolutely having their way against the defense.

• Options
    deputydogdeputydog Posts: 132 ✭✭✭ Junior

Does anyone set an edge on this defense.

• Options
    Gibroni88Gibroni88 Posts: 409 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

What am I watching here from our Defense!?

This is ridiculous.

And Everette, once again, is the weakest link in the secondary.

• Options
    GoodOlDawgGoodOlDawg Posts: 447 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Defense just isn’t dialed in yet. They don’t seem to have a game plan.

• Options

What’s been problematic for Georgia?

What are you talking about?

• Options

Chambliss is so stinking slow, I swear.

• Options
    edited November 2023

When the rbs are being tackled, they are still falling forward 2 yards.

• Options
    brinkmanmsbrinkmanms Posts: 84 ✭✭✭ Junior

I agree 100%. One can only hope that the Dawgs have been working more on containing #4 all week than on Tech..

• Options
    Louis8478Louis8478 Posts: 168 ✭✭✭ Junior

The Defense looks like they are on roller skates. They just need to settle down. Let's Go Dawgs!!!

• Options

This game is very freaking weird, not understanding the defensive scheme we are using, and definitely do not like the confused look on Georgia players faces on defense, they are overpursuing EVERY single snap and not staying in their gaps, and their body language looks pretty terrible.

Am I the only one seeing it like that, especially in the 2nd qtr?

• Options
    Joe_GagliardiJoe_Gagliardi Posts: 25 ✭✭ Sophomore

I stopped watching the game. This is trash. The UF-FSU game is more entertaining, so I watching that.

• Options

What is it with Mews not allowing kickoffs to go out of bounds?!!!

What is wrong with that dude?

• Options

UGA is having their way on offense, but they could use a 5 minute drive for a td.

And Truss with another bad play.